Shade taking question

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Yes, Iphone pics are fine. The key is steady focus and no flash.

Ok , whatever you say , iphone pics are not ok . Tell your claim that they are ok to anyone who really is involved with dental photography , and he will tell you the same . This is a case I did 1 year ago and the patient showed up for photos . Can you have this kind of picture taken with an iphone ? Iphone is decent for some landscape , not for intraoral dental photography .

griffmar79

griffmar79

Reaction score
Ok , whatever you say , iphone pics are not ok . Tell your claim that they are ok to anyone who really is involved with dental photography , and he will tell you the same . This is a case I did 1 year ago and the patient showed up for photos . Can you have this kind of picture taken with an iphone ? Iphone is decent for some landscape , not for intraoral dental photography .

I agree your photos are nicer than an Iphone pic, however they are adequate for the shade system we use and we have not had a single central come back. Knock on wood! Merry Christmas to all!

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
Any good devices to take teeth + ceramic checking after that of the shade ? was thinking about vita easyshade advance 4.0 but after hearing the price i was disappointed :( , any similar device on market or its the only one ?
Not worth it. We have one in our lab and it just sits there collecting dust. It's off every time we use it as a reference. A good DSLR with and a shade tab is better.

Top Bottom