Serona Software For Veneers

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Thanks Marcus im just trying to work out what lucifer etc was trying to achieve with their question statement thingo as I feel it was a touch suspicious after all sirona is as close to satans work as you can get.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Hi grantoz
their are a few guys out their doing great things with sirona but only in a very limited area with a lot,lot,lot of experience but 90 % are bulls.. If this all is so great and easy why have all those mill company's problems with milling for example e-max and mark 2 it works only on very limited geometry it takes two years for a dental technician to work right on the monitor , these are not my words its from the guy and his lady in the video and both are dental technician master.Its maybe a good additional part but not more and therefore in my opinion to expensive.Mill these materials is real hardest work and nothing to switch of the brain .Its like working on a dwx 4

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
The new guy told me where he was previously for 7 years, they too used the MCXL to mill their Zirc, and ours are much much much better. He said sometimes they had margins open 2mm on their framework and that's just how it went there.
You definitely need to have some experience with the digital world to quickly dial in the best parameters and techniques for the best results.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Guys we have 3 different cadcam systems in our lab so I get what to do .My main beef is with lucifer as his starting of the thread has some alternative motives ie the line its so hard to get a decent technician thats why I want lucifer to justify his opening statement to this thread.I feel we are getting played a little maybe I just watched too many Xfiles when I was younger.I should have watched more XXXX files.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I've spoken negatively about some products on DLN before, and someone with interest put two and two together and figured out who I was, and called me at work... TO FIX THE PROBLEM. Which was Jensen, which was nice of them to call and fix it. and fix it they did. But Sirona, they will not speak here, they will not EVER speak here. But we can rest assure...

h70092548

I mean cmon, they pay for advertising on DLN.

Of course they're here...

And maybe once in a while one of them will try to stir us up a bit, like lucy/Lucifer.

FACT: Sirona would not get so much flac from its customers if it the whole thing collectively didn't cost so damn much. Between the purchase price and the hidden fees, its a giant scam.
Now if a lab could purchase a scanner, software, and mill, for $10-20k, it would be one hell of an awesome system for that price. Cause that's about how much its worth.
However, people spend $75-$150k for Sirona systems. And continue to pay for dongle fees and incredibly expensive blocks monthly/yearly. And more...
That is why it is a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD system.

Hi Sirona. :p

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I thought it was because its a $hit mill with $hit software.No mater how much it cost there you go lucifer you have stirred things up a bit.