Serona Software For Veneers

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Wow! lollll :)) How old are you Gladiaor?! You are correct i am Lucifer but i forgot the password for the other account whats the big deal? :p

Who ever told you that Sirona had good let alone great software for design? Did this person also sell them?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Wow! lollll :)) How old are you Gladiaor?! You are correct i am Lucifer but i forgot the password for the other account whats the big deal? :p
You can always ask Travis to reset your password. In fact that's what your suppose to do.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
have you noticed lucifer hasn't answered the question of are you a dentist a tech or working for sirona as we know satan has always been a bit slippery.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I know 3Shape is good but for veneers i heard that Serona is the best? :/
nnTuEn0.gif

D

dc1958

Reaction score
don't know, if someone put a gun to my head and told me I could eat and be healthy but I had to design on crap lab all day every day for the rest of my life, I might choose being hungry!
So what is your great and almighty system? Lots of talk. Lets see some work.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
So what is your great and almighty system? Lots of talk. Lets see some work.

It's not "lots of talk" when the vast majority of people on this site all agree that Sirona sucks. I'm a 3Shape user. Have been for close to 3 years. Take your pic, 3Shape, any system that uses Exocad. Pair them up with a mill like Roland, Imes Icore. Obviously you must have taken some offence to my opinion about Sirona. Better get some thick skin, cuz on here someone is always going to tell you how it is.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
5unitStudioBridgeFCZwithlayerdpinktissue-6-Copy_zps1fa96f0d.png

5unitStudioBridgeFCZwithlayerdpinktissue-2_zpscca49464.png

5unitStudioBridgeFCZwithlayerdpinktissue-14_zps5c136257.png

5unitStudioBridgeFCZwithlayerdpinktissue-1-Copy_zps1c56acb1.png

This is what you can do on a REAL SYSTEM Dc1958. Show us something better that Sirona can do.(laughing while I'm typing cuz I know it doesn't exist)
The top picture with pink tissue is just so I can get support. It's later cut back so it can be added after zr has been milled

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Did you notice lucifer still hasn't told us what his interest in sirona is. he she or it has to to be either a dentist, sirona rep or working for a dentist that doesn't surprise surprise want to pay a technician Time to tell the truth lucifer.!!!!!!!!!!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Luci(fer) probably figured that in order to confirm or deny Sirona's "best" ability, it wouldn't be coming from this thread or these users and has since moved to a better environment.

such is life when you don't do your homework before making a statement.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I still want them {lucifer} to answer what is their stake in the statement they made. as we have given free and useful information in a frank and open manner . I do not think this is to much to ask as they seem quite under handed in their approach

G

grantoz

Reaction score
lucifer you still havnt told us your story yet dentist tech what ever

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
lucifer you still havnt told us your story yet dentist tech what ever
Lucifer hasn't been on since September, I don't think you will be getting a story anytime soon.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I figured I wouldn't get a response from lucifer but I think others on this site may have been able to help and cad fan are you a fan of sirona?Ive looked at sirona stuff many times interviewed many clients that have sirona cadam and I just don't get the attraction except for same day restos and the dentist trying to get rid of us by using substandard restorations which they would send back or not pay for if we did them ,massive double standard in my view.I would like to hear your views cadfan.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Well Lucifer is the same person as Lucy, whom started the thread...
They created the account, started this thread, then forgot their password.
Then created the Lucifer account to continue to troll.
Then surely forgot the password as they had no intention of sticking around on DLN.
P.S. Sirona Sucks.
I had this guy in the lab yesterday. Ortho down the hall is buying a new 3d imaging thingy to replace the old ones that were new last year. :)
This new one connects with Cerec. So he gave me a visit to see what we did with our cerec/sirona/inlab/mcxl system....

Anyway, I asked him for what purpose could we utilize the 3d scans from the orthodonists considering the MCXL can barely mill a full arch of framework in its largest blocks.
He explained how I could mill zirconia and metal.
I asked him the same question again and inserted talk of retainers and Invisiline and he replied...
I can mill zirconia and framework.
I said maybe we could utilize these connected systems to build implant stents for our surgeon.
He replied again how I could mill zirconia and metal...
My questions were WAY OVER HIS HEAD, and I continued to taunt him.
If I were a real jerk, and honest, I would have just said, "This whole Sirona system is one big scam and you sir can get the hell outa here!"
But I was kind and civil and bid him much adieu.