seriously????!!!!!......

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
Jim Steele 3 unit A.png little help please. doing pressed to zr lately!!!!!..

i send a wax up for scan..i make joints like i would in metal..tell the milling co to do ideal and send me the file for approval pre mill..they bulked the hell out of my joints.. why? thought we could do em with same dimensions as metal..? how the f am i suppose to get any decent embrasure here?....is this cuz bridges are breaking and they are covering their ass?? i dont want to adjust this and possibly weaken the zr...fluffing zr...oye..advice please

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Would you like me to mill it for you on my MCXL?
No?
Exactly!

user name

user name

Reaction score
That IS crap. Use someone else

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
x3 . If they measure your connections and think it is not enough , just let you know , and if you say ok , then the responsibility is yours and off their hands .

I

imagedental11

Reaction score
x4 deff can narrow that down!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
View attachment 14976 little help please. doing pressed to zr lately!!!!!..

i send a wax up for scan..i make joints like i would in metal..tell the milling co to do ideal and send me the file for approval pre mill..they bulked the hell out of my joints.. why? thought we could do em with same dimensions as metal..? how the f am i suppose to get any decent embrasure here?....is this cuz bridges are breaking and they are covering their ass?? i dont want to adjust this and possibly weaken the zr...fluffing zr...oye..advice please

Send them to me I can copy your wax up no problem. Give me your wax up and I will give you what you ask for. I will scan, copy mill your frame, finish margins and send back.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
Send them to me I can copy your wax up no problem. Give me your wax up and I will give you what you ask for. I will scan, copy mill your frame, finish margins and send back.
price? turn around time? pm me.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You need a minimum 9 square millimeters of connector.
You probably waxed an undersized connector according to the software parameters which could be why the lab added material.
Therefore waxing more lingual contour in zirconia instead of veneering porcelain will accomplish proper division on the buccal.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Disturbed, please say that again slowly, are you trying to tell me that you're doing zirconia now????, if yes welcome to our world sir!!!.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
Disturbed, please say that again slowly, are you trying to tell me that you're doing zirconia now????, if yes welcome to our world sir!!!.
pressing over....nervous yes...mz NEVER.layering to without a monolithic press over, NEVER.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen a Zr bridge break.

We make them thin all the timeand it works just fine.

No need to be that thick.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Curious...did they return your wax-up? Seeing a design like that makes me wonder about their competence enough that it wouldn't surprise me to learn they added wax to your pattern before scanning.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
You need a minimum 9 square millimeters of connector.
You probably waxed an undersized connector according to the software parameters which could be why the lab added material.
Therefore waxing more lingual contour in zirconia instead of veneering porcelain will accomplish proper division on the buccal.
This is correct. If you don't have 9 minimum the connector is not strong enough. If that's the case you should use metal.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
this is on a full lower arch i am opening VO on..sent the mounted casts,articulator ect..h Jim Steele 3 C.png ere is the scan i approved... said the boss told him to build it out for support. this is afyer i called the rep and told him i did a quick wax up but to please check and ensure minimum joint thickness and protection from shear.../facewall.. i called and was told that they did not scan opposing and just went off waxup...bad service..

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
spelling/format..ya ya.. still having issues with new site on my phone..

hint hint..galaxy2 TRAVIS...

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
MUCH closer to my original wax up.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
this is on a full lower arch i am opening VO on..sent the mounted casts,articulator ect..h View attachment 14977 ere is the scan i approved... said the boss told him to build it out for support. this is afyer i called the rep and told him i did a quick wax up but to please check and ensure minimum joint thickness and protection from shear.../facewall.. i called and was told that they did not scan opposing and just went off waxup...bad service..
Disturbed, you have hooked up with the wrong place or at least the wrong designer to outsource. No understanding of frame design.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
precision milling out of utah.. ill be sending to parkway next time.

Top Bottom