Second hand, 5-axis dental Mill -wanted-

L

LennyT

Reaction score
Hello,
I am just to start a small business and need a 5-axis milling machine for milling zirconia.
Right now i am thinking of a used Roland Dwx-50 or a finocam A5. Do you have any other/better suggestion or a machine to sell, please let me know. I also need the software..
Thanks,

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
I have a friend selling a roland dwx-50 with hyperdent. He doesnt frequent DLN. Msg me ur number and ill pass it along

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’ve got an ‘04 Silverado with 187K mostly off-road miles, it’s Carbon Black with light rust, got some bloodstains on the interior that’ll clean right up. One small bullet hole in the passenger door that my attorney suggested I not talk about. Sketchy title. PM with interest.

L

LennyT

Reaction score
I’ve got an ‘04 Silverado with 187K mostly off-road miles, it’s Carbon Black with light rust, got some bloodstains on the interior that’ll clean right up. One small bullet hole in the passenger door that my attorney suggested I not talk about. Sketchy title. PM with interest.

If its good for milling zirconia, then i am interested !

user name

user name

Reaction score
Hello,
I am just to start a small business and need a 5-axis milling machine for milling zirconia.
Right now i am thinking of a used Roland Dwx-50 or a finocam A5. Do you have any other/better suggestion or a machine to sell, please let me know. I also need the software..
Thanks,
You already have a thread about this.
https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/threads/newbie-from-sweden.28077/
Youre still talking to the same people. Is there some logic Im missing?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yes you are right, i just thought the question about machines should be under equipment and not introduce yourself.
Was that wrong?
No, that’s not wrong. User’s just grumpy ‘cause he can’t have his puppy yet.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Used it in any recipes?
Not yet, but its higher protein vs carbs in regular flour. Last night daughter and I were actually discussing trying some in cookies. Normal talk for us. We were theorizing space travel to Mars...recycled urine to drink, greens from LED grown algae and protein from crickets.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You may be on to something.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Edible Insect Biscuits.

E63_C2323-_B923-42_B5-8_CF4-48_F725972785.jpg

75_ECE919-72_E8-4447-_B542-334_A206905_C0.jpg

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I could eat crickets or whatever to survive if I had to, but I can afford to not eat bugs at the moment.

Top Bottom