Reliable screw retained ZR and PMMA references.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
Looking for a lab to outsource PMMA and ZR screw retained full arch "Hybrid" restorations to. I am specifically referring to the ti base type. The lab I am currently using is consistently not meeting dead lines. These are a big investment for every one involved and they need to be on time. I am in no way price shopping and these will be from my designs in .stl. I am looking for quality results. Any references would be greatly appreciated.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My buddy can do it for you.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Are you willing to send to Canada?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
have you asked why they arnt making deadlines maybe your not allowing enough time.like you said a lot is invested in these jobs i doubt they would send them late for no reason .get on the phone and talk to them if its only the deadline but the quality is ok its a lot of trouble to start over with a new lab.are you a lab or a dentist? if your a lab you may need to learn how to do it youself as this is the only way you will be happy.most labs like doing other labs work the least of all as they are usually doing their own dentists work.i hope this helps.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
have you asked why they arnt making deadlines maybe your not allowing enough time.like you said a lot is invested in these jobs i doubt they would send them late for no reason .get on the phone and talk to them if its only the deadline but the quality is ok its a lot of trouble to start over with a new lab.are you a lab or a dentist? if your a lab you may need to learn how to do it youself as this is the only way you will be happy.most labs like doing other labs work the least of all as they are usually doing their own dentists work.i hope this helps.

It is pretty decent quality but every case I have sent has not met the deadlines they claim to have. How does 7 days(claim is 2) in lab plus shipping sound to mill a pmma part from stl? How about 3 weeks file to my door for a full arch zr framework. I don't know how they are making a profit as many times as my parts are re-milled in house, then end up late. I like the company and how they have positioned themselves in the industry but I am unable to give my clients solid time frames. I have considered bringing these parts in house but am over worked as it is. I just want a great partner for these.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
sounds like you are in the same boat as them really busy you may need to expand .a lot of the time frames, you quote are consistent with what it takes to mill large cases, considering you would not be their only client.having milled many many large jobs quite often you have delays even if you have the stl file.maybe just allow 3 weeks for the job and go with it you like them and their quality.have you milled yourself if you have not just because you have an stl doesnt always mean it will mill pmma is the worst for that. at the end of the day i was in the same boat so i decided to do it myself best decision ever made and why i dont mill for other labs.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
We are busy but I get asked almost weekly to mill for other labs. I just can't take on more work for other labs and be as profitable as I am when doing my own work. The money in the big cases is in the finishing of the work. If this is a Milling center only then its a moot point. but if they are completing cases as well then the mill time for these cases will always take precedence.

Also as a lab that has done these for other labs its very stressful, we want the work to be flawless but sometimes the tech on the other end doing the finishing work is not as skilled and a problem arises generally because they are adjusting sintered ZI.

There is a reason why many milling centers will not accept full arch Hybrids.