Problems with Imperial Trading.... anyone??

T

Thetech2

Reaction score
I called Imperial they sent me wrong products, then refuse to pick up the merchandise i paid c.o.d for. Then i paid for the shipping costs to send the material back.... but they dont pick up the phone for me.

ugh. so now i lost the money to ship them back. i paid for materials i never needed. And i cant get a credit and now i cant get back the material i didnt want in the first place.

Imperial gained.... 1 order from a customer. Then free shipping back to them. Plus they are keeping material a customer already paid for- which they can now sell to someone else.

Yay!! :mad:

kellyniro98

kellyniro98

Reaction score
OUCH. Imperial trading. I heard lots of problems with these guys. I think the owners name is Robbie.
One lab tech i met in Chicago told me to "avoid him like a plague".
Sounds like they did a number on YOU.
Sorry to hear that kind of things exist.

D

Derrickphelps1

Reaction score
Thetech2: WOW thats scary. Sorry to hear Imperial trading did that to you.
I had a problem back in 2008 with Robbie from Imperial trading. That was the last time i ever dealt with him.
I needed a vibrator that was a certain size. He promised me he had the specs i needed and the price was 375. So i agreed, next thing i know i get a small compact vibrator i can get for 50 bucks anywhere in the mail.
Needless to say i was pissed. When i called them up, after a few choice words Robbie says to me "Well if u cant use it- i am sure your girlfriend can".
Nice guy huh?

kellyniro98

kellyniro98

Reaction score
oriental trading??? Psh Marcus you are being a little kind, dont you think??

Those guys are stinky poopie heads.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Home - New York BBB

make it known so that no others get conned by them. i for one never heard of them, and from the sounds of it i havent missed a thing

D

Derrickphelps1

Reaction score
Sidesshowbob: I already called the BBB on Imperial trading. They dont do nothing. I have been hearing horror stories about Robbie from Imperial for a long time. He made me big problems. I guess i learnt my lesson. I just dont want anyone to fall victim like i did. Learn from my mistakes and stay away from Robbie at imperial. BIG TROUBLE MAKER!

jackjabbour

jackjabbour

Reaction score
every time I've ever ordered from them they send me the wrong stuff...

B

Big_Rick

Reaction score
I had them substitute porcelains on me once. Ordered Ceramco II which they said they had. They sent Ceramco III. Another time I was running a balance with them and they charged my card without my knowledge or approval. That did it for me.

M

MelanieK

Reaction score
Big_Rick: WOW that's insane! It's not at all shocking that SO MANY PEOPLE have problems with imperial trading
I had just 1 terrible encounter and then i NEVER used them again. I need high arch articulators. I ordered 24, the ups guy comes with a tiny box (im thinking to myself that can't be right) i got 2 articulators in the mail. BUT OF COURSE i got charged for 24. Needless to say IMPERIAL TRADING NEVER GAVE ME THE REFUND. They blocked my phone number from calling the office. Real good guys over there. sheesh. Thanks for opening up that old wound.
IMPERIAL TRADING SUCKS!

T

Thetech2

Reaction score
I made this post to vent. I didnt think so many people had issues with imperial. I am soo upset no just that they conned me, but because they insulted me in the process. They knew exactly what material i wanted and they sent all 12 ITEMS incorrect???? Seems like Robbie had in mind to screw me the second he picked up the phone. He then says "Send it all back- i will refund you in full"..... The only thing i got was- he blocked my phone number from being able to call him. Is there anything i can do to get a refund or something back????? :mad:

M

MelanieK

Reaction score
i feel your pain. I suffered at the hands of imperial trading too. I'd rather make an articulator (that would take me 3 weeks) then buy anything from those
disgusting people. Makes me sick. :Cry:

doug

doug

Reaction score
Always pay with a credit card. What is imperial trading company anyway?

T

Thetech2

Reaction score
Imperial trading is the name of a supply house. THEY ARE OUT TO SCREW ANYONE WHO CALLS THEM. If you need baseplate wax they will send you ball clasps. If you need ball clasps, you might get a 25lb of acrylic. The owners name is Robbie, and he is a real SCREW-BALL! The only advise i can give people is learn from my mistakes, STAY CLEAR OF THIS GUY.
total nightmare. :wacko:

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
If this is the same place I'm thinking about then I've had issues too. A few years ago I had bought some teeth from them so the saleslady calls and said they were having a special would I like a sample. I say sure send a sample. Next thing I know they had sent over $800 of teeth complete with cabinet and bill! I had a fit and sent the teeth back. Then three or four years ago I bought a TCS unit through one of the major dental retailers who I guess bought it from Imperial;-( because they didn't have one in stock. I didn't find this out until later. Anyway the furnace was broken, so I had to send back for another one. The second furnace was also broken. I'm at this point dealing with TCS because I didn't know imperial was the initial seller. I sent to unit back to TCS exactly the way it was shipped to me and they accused me of not sending all the parts and not packing it right. This was when the retailer admitted it came from Imperial who said they wanted to make things right and send me another unit. I'm still bitter over it.

T

Thetech2

Reaction score
You are bitter. And have the right to be. BUT it seems like you got credit back... I got shafted with a 975 dollar c.o.d. charge. They tell me to send it back (shipping cost i took) then THEY SAY THE CHECK IS THE MAIL.... you know what that means :bolt:
THEN they have the nerve to block my number from calling them. Robbie at Imperial trading. More like imperial faking. Disgusting behavior. How can they get away with this???? Then they take material which i bought - that i gave back to them. And have the nerve to sell it to someone else??
And your bitter? I am FUMING. It's not fair! I just want a credit back. How can they make this scandal? ugh:sick:

P

Phillychick1

Reaction score
LOL Imperial Trading, and the problems i personally have had (as well as people i know in the business). How much time do you have?
I personally have dealt with a women Rachel at Imperial trading. Let me tell you, she couldn't know anything about dental material if her survival depended on it. EVERY TIME I USED TO ORDER THINGS FROM THEM---THEY SENT ME THE WRONG MATERIAL. I am not joking, every single order there was some kind of error. Aside from the fact that if i placed the order on monday it took 3 BLOODY WEEKS TO GET THE ORDER. Its really sad that they result to unethical behavior. For all New lab owners STAY AWAY FROM IMPERIAL TRADING. Run as far as you can from those sicko's.

D

DevonWilliams007

Reaction score
i got some news that will shock every1 on this board. IMPERIAL TRADING DENTAL SUPPLY....... screwed me too :(
Sadly to admit it. And it was a real bad situation, what they did to me.
I spoke to some girl Orly, i told her i needed 5lbs acrylic. She quoted me a price, and i agreed to it (thinking the price was definitely on the lower range).
I said i would pay c.o.d. for the order. The box comes from UPS. and guess what ya'lll???
There was a nice red brick in the box..... no acrylic to be found.
Yes that happened. They fooled me once, NEVER AGAIN.

T

Thetech2

Reaction score
You gota be kidding. U are joking right????? A BRICK IN THE BOX??????????????????? :jaw:
Its good that other people wont fall victim by the hands of Imperial trading dental.

D

DevonWilliams007

Reaction score
I aint jokin. It was a red brick in the box with no invoice. Just a brick. Albeit the world's most expensive brick.
Jesus christ wants people to forgive one another- but i need to find forgiveness for Imperial trading supply house.
I guess you need to find the humor in things.

Top Bottom