Porcelain Furnaces

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I am looking for reviews for new porcelain furnaces. Summit IBEX conventional and press, Image conventional and press? Other recommendations?

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
RDA,
You should really consider the PRO 200 series from Whip Mix. Same Engineer that developed the PRO100 Series furnaces that were so successful. Gives you the ability to do anything you want. Happy to give you users names if you call. 800-626-5651.

C

charles007

Reaction score
The future is in the way oven cools/ramp,, check out the new Zubler 200 oven..This will be my next oven..

K

kdental

Reaction score
I am using Vita for about 10 years now and never had any problems,this past summer i got their new furnace and i am more than impressed . My wife love the stainless steel finish ( she believe is an appliance :) ) but i love the cool touch pad with lots of functions , fast cooling ,auto temperature calibration at every bake ,you can save in its memory each case you baked but the most important thing is that it never let me down and never had any problems with underbaking or overbaking a case .
I heard the Zubler is a god quality furnace also Ivoclar i know is a great furnace .
The bottom line i think that what you pay is what you get ,i am not saying that a whip mix will not get the job done but when you think that the difference between a whipmix and a top of the line furnace is just about 30 -50 crowns that you sell ,you do the math.
God luck in your search and all the best

M

meuraqt

Reaction score
reviving an older thread .... any more thoughts on the vacumat 6000m? looking for a new furnace right now and would like some feedback from others.

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
I bought a new Ivoclar P510 last week. I recommended to you this furnace, better than Zubler 200 and Vita 6000M ;)