For Sale Ivobase for sell with 3 flasks $6k

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
My lab closed down a couple months ago and I am still selling off my equipment. I am selling my Ivoclar Ivobase injection system. Comes with 3 flasks. Looks new and works perfectly as it should. (The flasks do show wear but are completely functional). $6,000.
Message me with any questions or additional photos. Located in Parma, Idaho. Can ship for extra. Contact me for shipping quote.

I also have other equipment and supplies available, just ask. Mills, scanners, model room equipment, furnaces, hundreds of unbroken cards of denture teeth (premium and economy).

Attachments

• IMG_5280.jpeg
    IMG_5280.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5281.jpeg
    IMG_5281.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
L

lolaro945

Reaction score
My lab closed down a couple months ago and I am still selling off my equipment. I am selling my Ivoclar Ivobase injection system. Comes with 3 flasks. Looks new and works perfectly as it should. (The flasks do show wear but are completely functional). $6,000.
Message me with any questions or additional photos. Located in Parma, Idaho. Can ship for extra. Contact me for shipping quote.

I also have other equipment and supplies available, just ask. Mills, scanners, model room equipment, furnaces, hundreds of unbroken cards of denture teeth (premium and economy).
hi , still available?