porcelain and non prec metal system

M

martintay

Reaction score
Being based in the Caribbean market and my training being in pfm crowns- I gotta go with what i can supply my clients ,- yes there is a small demand for emax and zirconia bridges however i am unable to afford the training and equipment at this time .
Being a 1 man lab supplying dentures on the island- i want to branch out and introduce basic pfm crowns and gradia composite / bonded to metal crowns ( had the gradia system for over 6 years)

Thus i'm looking for a simple system similar to GC one build ( initial) ? so i can turn out a small amount of units with consistent results each month

any thoughts on the GC one build system?
thanks
Cool - which Caribbean Island ?

M

martintay

Reaction score
Nice ! I was hoping Barbados as I`m planning on going back at xmas . Went to St Lucia about 12 years ago and loved it . Are there many labs ?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Our metal ceramics are slowly going away, however, we just started working with Argens SLM and ask myself why I ever would cast again. The stuff just fits like a glove and my design has the absolute PERFECT metal support. No alloy inventory (at least not as large like I used to have)

When a member "dislikes" something I said that is so vanilla, I always wonder if they just hit the wrong button by mistake :)

Have a great day and keep liking chocolate.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Well shlt, here it took me 25 years to feel comfortable about my ceramic work on PFM's and you guys all say they are on there way out. Thats it, I'm going to go try out being a 'walker' on walking dead :) I'm thinking after 25 years of PFM's I'll at least look the part :p

S

sampson

Reaction score
Well shlt, here it took me 25 years to feel comfortable about my ceramic work on PFM's and you guys all say they are on there way out. Thats it, I'm going to go try out being a 'walker' on walking dead :) I'm thinking after 25 years of PFM's I'll at least look the part :p
thanks

Top Bottom