porcelain and non prec metal system

S

sampson

Reaction score
Hi
looking to get back to offering porcelain fused to metal crowns
can you suggest a porcelain brand and compatible non precious metal system available from US suppliers
looking for a system that- is easy to use , good colour match to vita shades and a strong bond to metal
thanks

C

charles007

Reaction score
Talladium makes a large selection of Np alloys matched to any porcelain you want to use.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
InLine works well with all the CrCo I've cast, milled, or had printed. Very easy. If you're trying to match 3d shades, good luck. Maybe someone else has the silver bullet for these.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Many good porcelains out there. In my lab we use Inline, GC one build and for 3d shades we use ceramco IC. Also use Ivoclar 4ALL non precious alloy.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Hi
can you suggest a porcelain brand and compatible non precious metal system available from US suppliers
looking for a system that- is easy to use , good colour match to vita shades and a strong bond to metal
thanks
Please explain why. I was just last evening talking about what a blessing these new materials and machines are. Ive discontinued PFMs this year.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Our metal ceramics are slowly going away, however, we just started working with Argens SLM and ask myself why I ever would cast again. The stuff just fits like a glove and my design has the absolute PERFECT metal support. No alloy inventory (at least not as large like I used to have)

S

sampson

Reaction score
Please explain why. I was just last evening talking about what a blessing these new materials and machines are. Ive discontinued PFMs this year.

Our metal ceramics are slowly going away, however, we just started working with Argens SLM and ask myself why I ever would cast again. The stuff just fits like a glove and my design has the absolute PERFECT metal support. No alloy inventory (at least not as large like I used to have)

Being based in the Caribbean market and my training being in pfm crowns- I gotta go with what i can supply my clients ,- yes there is a small demand for emax and zirconia bridges however i am unable to afford the training and equipment at this time .
Being a 1 man lab supplying dentures on the island- i want to branch out and introduce basic pfm crowns and gradia composite / bonded to metal crowns ( had the gradia system for over 6 years)

Thus i'm looking for a simple system similar to GC one build ( initial) ? so i can turn out a small amount of units with consistent results each month

any thoughts on the GC one build system?
thanks

S

sampson

Reaction score
InLine works well with all the CrCo I've cast, milled, or had printed. Very easy. If you're trying to match 3d shades, good luck. Maybe someone else has the silver bullet for these.
thanks

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Hi
thanks

Talladium's Tilite alloy and Luminesse ceramic system is Great!!

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Oh, BTW Zahn's (Pentron) WC Bond CrCo casts easily with a torch.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Haven't used synspar. How does it handle? Esthetics?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Bego wirobond C and GC initial. Amazing bond, no nickel or berylium. Buy the initial one bake and some other modifiers as needed (INsides),then lustre paste or insync glaze..

Bob Smith

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Another vote for talladium and synspar. I'm trying to go metal free myself but when the old dogs want pfm this is my go to .

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Add me to the talladium list.. Its very easy to cast and doesn't green my porcelain or ovens as much. I've used other alloys that contaminated my ovens pretty quickly. Buttons can also be reused ;)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
ive used talladium/synspar combo....not impressed. at all.

if I am forced to do NP PFMs I use Argen's Argeloy NP with GC porcelain. man I am working hard to get rid of PFMs here all together. far too much labor involved and there are better solutions available nowadays.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
ive used talladium/synspar combo....not impressed. at all.

if I am forced to do NP PFMs I use Argen's Argeloy NP with GC porcelain. man I am working hard to get rid of PFMs here all together. far too much labor involved and there are better solutions available nowadays.
Good time to adjust your fees;)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Good time to adjust your fees;)
PFMs are already higher fees than emax or zirconia monolithic.
im about to make them my highest fees over layered emax/zirconia

Top Bottom