Please help me find a milling center that mills bruxism splints

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
I am a 3Shape dental design user and would like to mill our flat plane bruxism splints but I am having a very hard time finding a milling center who can mill them out. I'm guessing they just mill them from clear PMMA? I called 3Shape and they had no idea. I'm just getting started with 3shape and would like to start scanning and milling a lot of removable/splints/stents/bars and eventually full dentures. Thanks everyone for your guidance. -Bob

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We mill Clear PMMA Splints.

$59

804-285-0777

Scotty

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
I am a 3Shape dental design user and would like to mill our flat plane bruxism splints but I am having a very hard time finding a milling center who can mill them out. I'm guessing they just mill them from clear PMMA? I called 3Shape and they had no idea. I'm just getting started with 3shape and would like to start scanning and milling a lot of removable/splints/stents/bars and eventually full dentures. Thanks everyone for your guidance. -Bob

How works designing for you in 3Shape?
I've almost given up, it does not work at all with 3Shape for me ... I have milled them and that part has worked perfectly (imes 750)

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Scotty, how much is your design fee?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
* $14.95 from your scan file.

Need both arches in occlusion.
Two files, that are in correct relationship...or One file with both meshs...either way is fine.

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
How works designing for you in 3Shape?
I've almost given up, it does not work at all with 3Shape for me ... I have milled them and that part has worked perfectly (imes 750)
I'm still very new at it myself. I am a removable tech who normally does everything the conventional way but I want to go digital with our department. The owner just bought a 3Shape D700 and is designing and sending files for custom abutments right now. We just got a flat plane nightgaurd come in and wanted to try cad/cam approach.

Top Bottom