Pink/Tissue shade colorant

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on green state colorization.

Thanks

ZsoltM

ZsoltM

Reaction score
ZirkonZahn has some tissue colors, but I am sure you know about it.
I don't know if you would mix different brands.....however, the one I had tried from ZZ is not acid based, so, you would need to use their colors for the whole case (Prettäu Aquarell)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yeah I am using only acid based stains now and was hoping to not have to buy an entire new kit. I like my Wieland stuff so much and a lot of it has to do with the fact I have dialed in my shades so well with their products but they do not have a tissue color which is really surprising.

Anyhow we have been layering glass and it works but it would work a tone easier with less glass if I have a nice Prettau style shaded base.

ZsoltM

ZsoltM

Reaction score
Yes, that is all understandable.
My take on this is that ZZ has probably the best all around solution for a Prettäu type of cases with pink tissue combination...... However, I really believe that their stuff works really well, when it is used with their zirconia.
So, cases like that, I just stay with their products. I think it is worth the extra investment to have a well performing solution. (And I am sure you know their pucks are available for 98mm)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yep I agree I try not to mix and match anything when possible, I just was hoping that there was something out there I was not aware of.

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
have seen Tanaka Stains attempted for tissue coloring but the 2 attempts my boss at the old lab tried came out horrible. We didnt dial it in though only attempting it twice but maybe there are others who would have better luck with it.

http://www.dentalzirconia.com/index...loring-Liquids-by-Tanaka/flypage-ask.tpl.html

That's the kit but i'm sure you can get just the pink ones from them.

My money is on the ZZ tissue stains right now though.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We are using the ZZ acid based and Aquarell stains. The pinks are really more purple than pink.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yeah I have done a few cases with you guys Bob and we noticed that, I was wondering if the colorants act differently on TRUE prettau Zi compared to what you are using. I know my wieland stains act differently on different Zi.

I just want something PINK! :)

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Yeah I have done a few cases with you guys Bob and we noticed that, I was wondering if the colorants act differently on TRUE prettau Zi compared to what you are using. I know my wieland stains act differently on different Zi.

I just want something PINK! :)

Pink Taco.png

Ask and you shall receive! HAHA!