Alistar

Reaction score
Nice work man!

I like vmk master as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M

miodragdental

Reaction score
Thanks Alistar ,vmk master is nice ceramic for me better than vm 13.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I think everything is better than VM 13 ! Can't wait for my stock to run out and start working full time Inline .

M

miodragdental

Reaction score
I am very happy for leaving Vm 13,even with vmk master I am not 100% satisfied ,Inline is beautifull ceramic ,simple and easy ,but at the end glazing was difficult for me.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Try GC initial. That's all I use now except for Emax.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Try GC initial. That's all I use now except for Emax.

I really like initial , very nice results . But , I use e.max a lot , and I want to be able to match e.g. a PFM on implant with e.max veneers . I also offer Ivoclar One for a lower price , so having the same opaque , firing cycles is quicker , less expensive and easier . I tried initial and IQ from GC , but couldn't make IQ look as good as One with the lustre paste kit . I must be the only person on this planet , struggling to get a straight A3 colour with lustre kit !!! I simply can't do it !!! :mad2:
On the other hand , Initial , just beautiful . But it was doomed because of the IQ .

M

miodragdental

Reaction score
initial mc is nice ceramic also,very good handling.I work some of my cases with inital.haven't try for zirconia,they say it is the best.
IMG_4213.jpg

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
Hey Miodrag! Nice looking work!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M

martintay

Reaction score
I am very happy for leaving Vm 13,even with vmk master I am not 100% satisfied ,Inline is beautifull ceramic ,simple and easy ,but at the end glazing was difficult for me.

Hi, does anyone find VMK Master difficult and inprecice to build up or as vita say its just me !!

M

martintay

Reaction score

M

miodragdental

Reaction score
Hi Martintay, for me working with Vmk master is the same as vmk 95 but with more colours.Its difficult to bulid up ,vm 13 has better building qualities.Ceramic flows(not standing were you want).I condense little (only on dentin) ,rs liquid first and distilled water for rehydrating.For me difficult to reproduce shades of 4,5 group from 3dmaster.I can't see your pic (Invalid Attachment specified says) if you have problem maybe I can help.sorry for my english. here is case I did today with vmk master (not glazed).
IMG_4429.jpg IMG_4426.jpg

M

martintay

Reaction score
Hi Martintay, for me working with Vmk master is the same as vmk 95 but with more colours.Its difficult to bulid up ,vm 13 has better building qualities.Ceramic flows(not standing were you want).I condense little (only on dentin) ,rs liquid first and distilled water for rehydrating.For me difficult to reproduce shades of 4,5 group from 3dmaster.I can't see your pic (Invalid Attachment specified says) if you have problem maybe I can help.sorry for my english. here is case I did today with vmk master (not glazed).

Thankyou for advice , i decided to build some crowns this week with EX3 , so much easier and accurate for me !