Pegasus Touch from Arfona

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
I will visit these guys in June when I'm in NY

It will be interesting I'm sure .. Then we will know the facts from the fiction!

j_marks101

j_marks101

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm assuming you caught wind of our e-mail blast yesterday. Happy to answer any questions you have about this printer or our company. We've been working hard to bring professional grade products to the industry at consumer level pricing. I started the company because I'm also a lab owner, have worked for manufacturers before and I know how overpriced 3D printing equipment can be - not only to purchase but to maintain. There is no question that more and more labs want access to 3D printers and we aim to be a resource for them to do so. Let me know if you have any questions! - Justin Marks, CDT

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
What's the XYZ resolutions?

j_marks101

j_marks101

Reaction score
Z resolution down to 25 microns, but 50 or 100 is more practical. XY average laser focal width of 80 microns, XY positioning down to 3 microns

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm assuming you caught wind of our e-mail blast yesterday. Happy to answer any questions you have about this printer or our company. We've been working hard to bring professional grade products to the industry at consumer level pricing. I started the company because I'm also a lab owner, have worked for manufacturers before and I know how overpriced 3D printing equipment can be - not only to purchase but to maintain. There is no question that more and more labs want access to 3D printers and we aim to be a resource for them to do so. Let me know if you have any questions! - Justin Marks, CDT

Hi, Can you email me the Pricing of this Printer with more details about this.. my email: [email protected]

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Z resolution down to 25 microns, but 50 or 100 is more practical. XY average laser focal width of 80 microns, XY positioning down to 3 microns

I would like to visit you on Friday 24 or Sat 25 ...I will be in NYC
Is this possible? ... BTW I am travelling from Australia !

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
BTW my USA partner tried to call your office , no reply, i also sent you an email from your website...no reply.

Just to give you a heads up.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
can you email me info to [email protected] I spoke to your sales person today and said they would be getting me info tomorrow but unsure if that will happen so figured I would ask you

j_marks101

j_marks101

Reaction score
BTW my USA partner tried to call your office , no reply, i also sent you an email from your website...no reply.

Just to give you a heads up.

Hi Terry I'm sorry you weren't able to reach us. I have your phone number from our website but your e-mail wasn't included. What is the best e-mail to reach you at? Thanks!

Top Bottom