New Yenadent Mill

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I came across this on Facebook posted by Dimitris, this is the new Yenadent mill. This is a sexy little machine!

Attachments

• 901319_646255265440268_1955631000912140492_o.jpg
    901319_646255265440268_1955631000912140492_o.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 901319_646255268773601_4693224800607697252_o.jpg
    901319_646255268773601_4693224800607697252_o.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 125
  • 901319_646255272106934_1112514223962620012_o.jpg
    901319_646255272106934_1112514223962620012_o.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 1395918_646255278773600_705253599570826637_n.jpg
    1395918_646255278773600_705253599570826637_n.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 124
ice_pascu

ice_pascu

Reaction score
Hot photos from Istanbul, i made them at Idex dental show. The "little one" was milling dry metal.

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
This mill is a class of its own . I also saw it at the show in Istanbul , and it was milling metal , dry , all day long without problems !!! And this is the prototype !! Can't wait to see the final product , and order one !!!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I love the design on this mill. I love how the inside is nice and wide open for easy cleaning!

This could be one hell of a mill!

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
needs to be priced correctly

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Why go half way??

Get a REAL Metal/Ceramic mill if you think you are needing to wet-mill something.

You need industrial tooling Tyler to mill metal and ceramics and not go broke.

Why keep looking at these stupid little things for wet milling?

Nobody mills CrCo copings in the US with little mills, and you are not going to be milling Ti bars or abutments with it either.

So.....??? Just get a cheaper Zr mill, and then a real 5-axis wet mill of some sort?

Mikron, Roeders, HAAS, Datron, etc.... with probing system and get educated on how to actually use it and calibrate it the probe and mill yourself.

Get away from stupid 98mm Metal disks. They are stupid expensive.

5hit, I even bet Yenedent makes a real beefy mill with tool diameter measuring and industrial tooling.

You already have enough little basic mills, no? Go BIG and learn CAM. Pay to get educated on what you have?

SUM3d is very very powerful if you know how to program it to do what you want. Takes years and years, but well worth it!

If you think SUM3d is not for you, then go buy the exact same thing somewhere else and start all over again.

I promise that SUM3d does everything DelCAM and Go2CAM, Open Mind, and all the others do. Many many advanced features your reseller probably does not use or have experience with.

We are really cranking out some abutments for any and all implants with great success. I'll fill another mill immediatly and then get another....

Pics are nice and all, but nobody will actually buy a $200 disk of CrCo in the USA and then go broke with tools milling little copings. Keep dreaming guys.

Ask any B&D (Yenedent) wet-mill owner how milling CrCo is going....LOL
Nobody does it because is sucks and you loose money.
Same for Ti with that mill. Most people never even use the wet feature and have no idea why they even bought it in the first place!
I can name 20 people who will stand behind those words.

Greg @ Nash Dental Lab/Milling in CA, He is on here often....Sherer lab in SC...Dan @ Prudental/Milling in CA

Last edited:
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey Scott , I agree that the big a$$ machines are the way to go , but there are very few that can justify buying these things . I can't spend 500 k for a DMG , Micron , Roeders etc , I have a Yenadent and I mill abutments and CoCr frames everyday , all day long .

Yenadent can make you anything you ask , industrial tooling and measuring , linear scales , name it . Just ask for it .

With this little mill , priced at 28.000 euros including CAM , ANYBODY can mill CoCr . For a big lab I agree it is not the solution . For a small average lab , it is a great solution . If I have a difficult bar I will outsource it to an expert like you , I won't bother doing it inhouse with a little mill . But for the everyday work , it works perfectly . And after I finish milling CoCr dry , I mill my zirc . Easy and fast .

Metal discs are around 120 euros for 45 units , and I can mill 35 units with one set of tools . 3 tools , priced 30 $ each . If you do the math , it is not that expensive . Not more than casting the thing in any case .

ice_pascu

ice_pascu

Reaction score
OMG the same price as Roland!! :)))))))) (30.000 E with wet option, table,cam, 2 days install and training and notebook)

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Your mill has tool-holders and better tool life?

Or just a 6mm collet?

Nobody is offering milled CrCo in the USA for a good price.
You do the math on that then please.... 0 x 0 = 0
If you can do it and make a profit, then come on over!
You will be the very first! LOL

This includes industrial mills! Now, apply this to an even less efficent table-top mill.....

You can tell me how great it is for days and years....still does not change the facts.

I do not know of anyone in the USA milling Metal on the smaller yenedents.

Maybe Tyler claims to do a few abutments, but I don't count that just yet.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
400 K Euro 1 RDX 5 8 Minutes per peace 7.5 per hour 60 in 8 ours 180 in 24 hours

28 K Euro Yenadent 400K :28K= 14 mills 1 peace 30 minutes 2 per hour 16 per 8 hours 224 with same capital i know its not really correct ??!!

and 5 euro material and bur

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Your mill has tool-holders and better tool life?

Or just a 6mm collet?

Nobody is offering milled CrCo in the USA for a good price.
You do the math on that then please.... 0 x 0 = 0
If you can do it and make a profit, then come on over!
You will be the very first! LOL

This includes industrial mills! Now, apply this to an even less efficent table-top mill.....

You can tell me how great it is for days and years....still does not change the facts.

I do not know of anyone in the USA milling Metal on the smaller yenedents.

Maybe Tyler claims to do a few abutments, but I don't count that just yet.

My profit is the time I am saving Scott . Can you cast those bridges I posted and have passive fit right after devesting ? I can't . I know I can't . SO I had to cast them in 2-3 pieces , and then laser weld . Now I simply don't . I am having 20-25 minutes average for one piece of metal . So yes , I believe I am making a profit . It cost me less to mill than to cast , if I add the cost of the employe who is gonna wax , cast , devest , check the fit . Right now , as long as my tools are ok , my fits are awesome . Also I am milling abutments and sell them 5 times my cost , and they are considered cheap . Premilled abutments with perfect interface which I never have to worry about . 20-25 minutes to mill them . I can mill 60 of them with 60 euros worth tools . I am doing around 10 per week . For my small 8 person lab , this is a great income . So more profit there . And of course I am milling zirc , we all know what profit we have from milling zirc . More profit there . My machine is 80% paid , only 20% to have a complete ROI . I own the machine for less than two years . So I guess I am making profit . With the new CAM version , I will be able to mill 2 discs with one set of tools . We tested that and it works . So , less cost for me=more profit .

I am getting my metal discs from Scheftner in Germany . 110 euros for 10 mm , 120 for 12 mm etc . 90% of the cases is being milled in 10-12 mm discs .

My machine isn't the best there is . BUT it is the best for my lab's needs . It is not an industrial mill , but it is getting the job done . 4 mm collet . When the spindle dies , and spindles do die , I will change it with a better one , that will have industrial tool changing capability . I insist that for a 2-3 person lab , that wants to get into milling , it makes perfect sense . Having a real CNC mill , that can mill everything with great results . So it really comes at what you want to do with it . I would buy it all day long over a Roland . Not because Roland is bad . I haven't used one and I can't comment on that . Because with less money , I can do more . Also don't forget , that Europe and US are two completely different markets . In Europe , pfm is the king . CoCr crowns are in high demand . I would love to be metal free , but unfortunately I am not . So I just have to do the best I can .

Last edited:
F

fleshfly

Reaction score
We will receive our custom Yena DC-40 next week, i will post the pics!
Our machine weights 750kg has a MAX 6.5Kw spindle, 8,7 HP, (3.9Kw NOMINAL 5.2HP ),HSK-E25 tool holders, heidenhain linear scales on XYZ and 3R disk holder (can fit many acessories if i want to hold for ex. a metal rod),the only thing i think im missing is the tool diameter measuring, but i can have that wen i want, just have to call yena and pay the bill... probably i will do it very soon.
Yenadent is the owner of picasoft so they make all the changes you can image and then some for the machine to work like you want. For 83k€ i dont know anyhting that even come close.
I know i could buy hass and then adpat to dental. I would probably do it if i were in the US with scott help. But in europe doing something like that would be very very complicated in many aspects.
In our case buying another mill, but a small one would be great just for zirconia and some simple metal milling wen the big one is working.

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
Congrats fleshfly, wish you to work fine. All the options you tell are great for that price. Parabéns!!!

Top Bottom