New BruxZir Milling Machine

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
This is an exciting month for us. We will be opening up more capacity and faster turn times with our new BruxZir mill from Glidewell. This will be in addition to the Intelletek that has been running 24-7 for months now. I'm sure it will appreciate the help!

This is the very first unit sold to anyone. It will cut a full contour BruxZir crown in about 9 minutes. Copings in under five.

The machine was designed, engineered and built entirely by Glidewell. The prototypes have been running down there for some time. Many of the parts and pieces on those units were built on an Objet printer, but they are now in full production, with all nice machined components. A robust mill, built for speed and accuracy.

I have a five axis mill for IMPLANT BARS being delivered from Germany the week after Cologne. I'll unveil that baby when it arrives :D

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_NewBruxZirmill.jpg
ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y79_Ngagi_NewBruxZirmill.jpg

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Nice! I love new toys!

There is a sweet Mikron five axis on ebay. It's around 14,000lbs or more.

In California. Half price at only $360k or so.

I think it has full automation with robot loader and big ass filter system.

Looks like it was pulled from a Dental lab??

Scott

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
Looks like the Brawn BruxZir has linked up with a Beauty Miller. They look like there meant for each other.
Wonder if the mill has the Wet look to her.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I think Glidewell is hoping the mill will come in at about $50k once they ramp up production. I got this one, as one of seven in this run. The first six are on line in the big lab. I imagine they will start putting them in all their other labs, but I got mine first :)

I think they have a booth in Cologne this year. It's unusual for an American manufacturer to go over their and steal the show, but with their intraoral scanner, new pucks and this mill, they have some power on their side.

They have some other new materials coming out too, which is exactly what I have been telling 3M and others to do for years. They can't sit back and bask in the sucess they had with old products and expect them to keep moving.

Charles this mill is dry.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Can I get one in the next few days before they are too radioactive?

Top Bottom