MiYO H.F. Structure

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Okay Kevin, is that you? Have you assimilated into the body of Sda36? :) :)
Hey, just got my hands on the new pink shade system, "Garnet" It looks amazing and a great add(. Perfect to blend with the already pink kit but can soley be used for blood vessel cappillary look. An wonderful real "Red" in our world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Do you know guys who carry that hi heat woven cloth ?, I used for years to glaze zir crowns on it, I had 2 fit on honey comb baking tray but deteriorated from use!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have gallons of liquids from a range of producers, InSync is the 1st and Only liquid in this class period. Don't know how they came to this magic, only know that it's here and real!!
The secret ingredient?
Gorilla Glue.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Do you know guys who carry that hi heat woven cloth ?, I used for years to glaze zir crowns on it, I had 2 fit on honey comb baking tray but deteriorated from use!

No idea on that one. The closest I could think of is Kaoliner, but I know those aren't the droids you're looking for, not even close to being it.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
This stuff? I think there’s only one in the package but it’s yours if you want it my friend. I don’t use it.

E98A488F-EE1A-479A-A4D5-47740DFBADF1.jpeg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
thanks for the posting, I am really looking for the woven hi heat thin liner

The stuff that almost looks like fiberglass mesh.
I wonder if you find it, you could buy enough to fill in your Sinter oven crack, if that would work?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
The stuff that almost looks like fiberglass mesh.
I wonder if you find it, you could buy enough to fill in your Sinter oven crack, if that would work?

i also thought it resembles the fiberglass I used when I did some bondo repair on
the old rambler 45 years ago🤪

Top Bottom