Milling Machine suction unit

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
I have a feeling my suction unit of 8 years old is on its way out to retirement. We're milling with a Imes/iCore 4030 . Dry mill only. wax and Zr.

Any suggestions on a new durable unit ?

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Try the Zubler V7000. Its a very good suction unit. We use it on our DC5 milling machine. You can find it on Dental ceramic

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
We have two Vaniman StoneVac II Brushless running on our Roland DWX-50 and Icore 340i

Link here: StoneVac II Brushless - 10230

They work great, just need to clean them out every other day for optimal suction, we also added a Cyclone prefilter and that helped out a lot as well.

ayane

ayane

Hero of Time
Reaction score
^We have a stoneVac (with brushes) with the cyclone pre-filter. Unit produces too much heat. The cyclone pre-filter helped keep the noise level down, we've changed the motor brushes once in the past few years. Decent unit.

We also have 2x iVac Twins. Great for our dwx-50's, self "cleaning" filter stays cleaner than our stone filter and hasn't required a change in a year (cant say the same for the stone). Better suction, auto on-off. Much more $, but much better unit IMO.

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
We have the ivac eco on all of our machines. A bit pricier but we can run for months between bag changes. Also they are serial controlled on and off.

Top Bottom