Maryland design

R

rljdl

Reaction score
Short on space. So I've bulked it up lower above gingival. I'm afraid the patient may go crazy with the thickness.
Thoughts please? PicsArt_1383026828361.jpg PicsArt_1383026180151.jpg

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
It's in the "All Porcelain Press" forum, is that pressed in e.max? What are you hoping to get for longevity? You can't cover more of the linguals?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Doomed to fail; and hurt your reputation, and give the product a bad name. part of your job is to educate the practitioner about proper use and application of available materials.

R

rljdl

Reaction score
so plan B is a zr a framework with the light wash on the inside of wings for etching to allow bonding.
metal and implants are out of the equation for patient and doctor

user name

user name

Reaction score
Theres always a flipper...but I would talk to the Doctor about prepping into the linguals just a bit and doing a thin ZRo2 frame and ZirPress over. Youll get excellent esthetics and it can be etched.

R

rljdl

Reaction score
the patient is a friend of my wifes and she's been in a flipper for the last 7 years and doctor finally said she had to get out cuz it's destroying her gums.

Thank You user for your advice it felt like a slap of the side of the head when I haven't been thinking properly for some reason. going with zr.
I literally feel refreshed now that I'm going with this choice ha!

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Its better to create them only with one wing because of the pine agility . The problems with 2 wings often one looses bonding and patients didn't realize that sometimes they destroy it ore get sec. caries, whith only one wing they do .I cant believe that but its a study of the university kiel they researched over 300 of them.An the wings must be greater over the whole palatinal surface.Use zirkon with ceramic bonder on the surface so you have a glass to etch.Than press or build up.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Its better to create them only with one wing because of the pine agility . The problems with 2 wings often one looses bonding and patients didn't realize that sometimes they destroy it ore get sec. caries, whith only one wing they do .I cant believe that but its a study of the university kiel they researched over 300 of them.An the wings must be greater over the whole palatinal surface.Use zirkon with ceramic bonder on the surface so you have a glass to etch.Than press or build up.
Yea will mill a one winged zirconia. Then on the internal adaptation of the wing, well spray some hi temp z luster and fire. And then build the porcelain.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You mean like Gov't run health care?...(snort)