Marketing the lab

A

advancedsmile

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can provide me with some of the topics that are commonly used when a lab is presenting a seminar. I read through a few threads and I think this is a great idea to get dentists to our lab and thus get more accounts. Thanks.

Core

Core

Reaction score
I have never done a seminar but it seems like a great idea if you can get them to your place. Hands on demonstrations seemed good to me and it helps to be entertaining and funny:D free stuff even better, contest better yet.
I would think that it may be a good idea to go over topics that doctors are thinking about. Maybe the cost savings between a precious gold crown vs CAD/CAM zirconia? If I were to do a seminar now I would ask them what they want to talk about.
Good luck on your seminar!
Cory

Go On

Go On

Reaction score
It is a great idea to participate in seminars, I agree communication between technicians and dentists is critical.
Let us know how it comes out :)

D

danalab

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can provide me with some of the topics that are commonly used when a lab is presenting a seminar. I read through a few threads and I think this is a great idea to get dentists to our lab and thus get more accounts. Thanks.
Hello, In response to your seminar thoughts, I always try to speak about a product or products that I am very familiar with because you will have a question and answer at the end. The new technology is great but again make sure that you are familiar. speak about the direction that your lab is taking to ensure good quality at the best price. Just some thoughts.

Donna