Opportunities in the US for a lab based in Asia?

M

maouzkDLN

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a prosthodontist and operates a dental lab abroad. Excellent quality work and fully leverages his knowledge as a prosthodontist to produce great results. Also provides assistance with planning of complex cases and implants as well as establishing digital workflows.
His lab business is growing and he works with some of the best dentists in the country. He is looking to scale his business and take the next step. One of the avenues he is looking at is working with dentists in the US.
I know some local dental labs outsource their work abroad. Does anyone here have experience with this? Would love to connect to gain an understanding of the dental lab business in the US and explore possible business opportunities.

K

k.basyouny@_@

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a prosthodontist and operates a dental lab abroad. Excellent quality work and fully leverages his knowledge as a prosthodontist to produce great results. Also provides assistance with planning of complex cases and implants as well as establishing digital workflows.
His lab business is growing and he works with some of the best dentists in the country. He is looking to scale his business and take the next step. One of the avenues he is looking at is working with dentists in the US.
I know some local dental labs outsource their work abroad. Does anyone here have experience with this? Would love to connect to gain an understanding of the dental lab business in the US and explore possible business opportunities.
we are interested if u like to contact us mail us at ( [email protected] )