Lowest Price for 3shape and Exo US ?

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
HI DLN,

I want to branch out and get a dongle for home, I'm a 3S user for 9+ years, but want to also consider Exo as an option ? Who in the US has the best BANG for your buck ? I wont need much support for 3S, Exo might have few ???'s in the first month but after that I'm confident I'll be cruising. I just want the software/dongle, no scanner or mill. Just want to design.Can anyone comment if the parameters for CnB close in 3S in Exo ? Thanks DLN :)

doug

doug

Reaction score
Why not just activate Team Viewer on the lab computer and then login at home?

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
Why not just activate Team Viewer on the lab computer and then login at home?

Its too much network lag on both ends, our IT vendor would literally have a cow ;p lol

G

GeneNY

Reaction score
I take my Dongle hove every evening and work from home

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
HI DLN,

I want to branch out and get a dongle for home, I'm a 3S user for 9+ years, but want to also consider Exo as an option ? Who in the US has the best BANG for your buck ? I wont need much support for 3S, Exo might have few ???'s in the first month but after that I'm confident I'll be cruising. I just want the software/dongle, no scanner or mill. Just want to design.Can anyone comment if the parameters for CnB close in 3S in Exo ? Thanks DLN :)

Your best option is calling that dude who was banned from this place not so long ago, ask around everybody knows him.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Cheaper to get a VPN router on the 3shape side. use the provided software to connect then install and point your home install to the 3shape server and configure the data base as needed. Best to be on a wired connection on both sides and a fast connection as well.

Add an extra design seat will run you 2k a year and on a new separate dongle maybe even more. Not sure how Exo cad works.

Call Argen and see what they can do. I know we got a smoking deal on our D2000 and they aren't in it to make anything off scanners and dongles.

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
Cheaper to get a VPN router on the 3shape side. use the provided software to connect then install and point your home install to the 3shape server and configure the data base as needed. Best to be on a wired connection on both sides and a fast connection as well.

Add an extra design seat will run you 2k a year and on a new separate dongle maybe even more. Not sure how Exo cad works.

Call Argen and see what they can do. I know we got a smoking deal on our D2000 and they aren't in it to make anything off scanners and dongles.

okay awesome i"ll call argen and see what they can do for me. thanks for the info man much appreciated !