Looking to sell dwx50 with only 52hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Annick6008

Reaction score
Anyone know how much I can ask for? I would just hate to realize that I asked to little for it. I was told it would not be worth more than 10,000$ US I have a hard time believing it it since the thing is pretty much brand new!

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Depends. Does it come with computer and software?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
most retailers dont even let you haggle from the sticker price of 24kUSD, which in Canadian means you arent getting one for less than 30. whether or not you have cam and computer is irrelevant.

whoever told you no more than 10, was trying to lie to you to flip it.

however, your phrase "I would just hate to realize that I asked to little for it." seems suspect.

if you are selling this machine at only 52 hours then one of three things has happened.

1. you don't actually like the produced quality - however at 52 hours its hard to say how much you actually know to begin with. at 20 minutes a unit, youve cut a total of 156 units.

2. your lab is bankrupt and assets are being sold. this might explain why you dont know its value. but if you did buy it you could have the receipt and quote from your retailer.

3. it is stolen, in which case anyone interested might like to see that serial number, and pay by cash.

we know you work at modern dental works in Sudbury Ontario, and from your profile its doubtful theres more than just you working this place. surely you would know how much you paid?

the fact you ask in USD price is suspect, given you are at least a 3 year old lab in Sudbury at this point.

your Facebook page has a picture of the mill, dated jan 21 2015. in 1 year and 3 months youve only used it 52 hours total ?

yes i am acutely aware i have dug up way more info than i should have. but i had to be sure. this post is super duper creepy, and i know it, and im not sorry.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
most retailers dont even let you haggle from the sticker price of 24kUSD, which in Canadian means you arent getting one for less than 30. whether or not you have cam and computer is irrelevant.

however, your phrase "I would just hate to realize that I asked to little for it." seems suspect.

if you are selling this machine at only 52 hours then one of three things has happened.

1. you don't actually like the produced quality - however at 52 hours its hard to say how much you actually know to begin with. at 20 minutes a unit, youve cut a total of 156 units.

2. your lab is bankrupt and assets are being sold. this might explain why you dont know its value. but if you did buy it you could have the receipt and quote from your retailer.

3. it is stolen, in which case anyone interested might like to see that serial number, and pay by cash.

we know you work at modern dental works in Sudbury Ontario, and from your profile its doubtful theres more than just you working this place. surely you would know how much you paid?

the fact you ask in USD price is suspect, given you are at least a 3 year old lab in Sudbury at this point.

your Facebook page has a picture of the mill, dated jan 21 2015. in 1 year and 3 months youve only used it 52 hours total ?

yes i am acutely aware i have dug up way more info than i should have. but i had to be sure. this post is super duper creepy, and i know it, and im not sorry.
And you just showed many people that they probably share way more than they think.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score

Im glad i commented and following this post. waiting for the reply.

Reactions: JMN
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score

" I bow down to you Sir !"
gift-and-curse-monk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.