Looking for Lab Looking for new milling center

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
Hey guys who's milling zirconia out there. What materials are the best that you think and what are the pricing for coping and full contours. Been happy with Nexzir but looking at other options now. I also may need wax ups to. I am probably going to shift my emax to ivoclar for milling unless someone can beat their pricing. Also anyone out there doing models from STL files? Argen needs me to close mine but I dont have model builder.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
With so many digital production out there its going to be hard to beat the price. I do high quality wax up but I never go under $30 per unit just for wax up.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
Precision Milling Center

I absolutely have got you covered. e.max, Origin Zirconia, Both their Live and Beyond (incredibly aesthetic) Zirconia. Wax, Titanium, Chrome Cobalt. Model Printing. You Name it we can mill it. Send me an email or PM. [email protected]

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
Tell me which type of material you want to use. If it available in my clinic then i provide to you.

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
I usually use bruxzir or nexzir HT for sirconia but have been hearing about other materials. Thanks for the repllies

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Maybe check with some of our DLN sponsors?
Wow, who are all these people??

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I use both materials. I use Argen anterior for cases where I have the occlusal room, and need better aesthetics. I find that the Argen Anterior rivals e.max, in most cases, for nice aesthetics. Argen HT has much more strength than the Agren Anterior has, I believe 1100mpa(HT) vs. 765mpa(Anterior),so I use the Argen HT in situations that I need the extra strength of the material. The HT is much more opaque than the Anterior Z.

L

labtek

Reaction score
I use both materials. I use Argen anterior for cases where I have the occlusal room, and need better aesthetics. I find that the Argen Anterior rivals e.max, in most cases, for nice aesthetics. Argen HT has much more strength than the Agren Anterior has, I believe 1100mpa(HT) vs. 765mpa(Anterior),so I use the Argen HT in situations that I need the extra strength of the material. The HT is much more opaque than the Anterior Z.

What are the milling labs that are using Argen Zirconia

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
www.AlienMilling.com

Upload STL Files directly on the site
Pre-Shaded Blocks ensure consistent Shade

Lowest prices anywhere!

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Hey guys who's milling zirconia out there. What materials are the best that you think and what are the pricing for coping and full contours. Been happy with Nexzir but looking at other options now. I also may need wax ups to. I am probably going to shift my emax to ivoclar for milling unless someone can beat their pricing. Also anyone out there doing models from STL files? Argen needs me to close mine but I dont have model builder.
Where are u located?

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score

We'd love for you to give us a shot. We are milling Noritake Katana STML. Its a multi-layered translucent zirconia with the strength of 760mpa. I'll also do your first unit free of charge to see how you like it

https://www.crownbox.com/vendors/32-rutherford-dental-lab-san-ramon-ca/grid

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Can anyone share their experiences with teh ARGEN Z translucent material and ARGEN Z Anterior. What kind of results are you getting? How are the shades coming out in relation to the value.

We are using both. Both look great and shades spot on.....I shade and characterise before glaze. The anterior looks like emax on the bench but in the mouth is slightly more opaque.

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Reaction score

you can contact with this man : [email protected] , he is from Puerto Rico , he can mill emax , zirconia ,and print 3D model (systasys system )

Top Bottom