Looking for cad/cam system

F

FRANKOLAB

Reaction score
Hello! We want to go to digital dental laboratory and looking for Cad/cam system. Our laboratory is't big and we look the medit scanner and Roland dwx 50 or ZirkonZahn system, You have more experience in this, please give us the advice what to do.
Thanks!

Надіслано із мого iPhone за допомогою Tapatalk

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
DOF HD. I have two they are the best IMO

E

Easy dent

Reaction score
Hello! We want to go to digital dental laboratory and looking for Cad/cam system. Our laboratory is't big and we look the medit scanner and Roland dwx 50 or ZirkonZahn system, You have more experience in this, please give us the advice what to do.
Thanks!

Share your contact detail such as phone number and email with address i will definitely help you.

Mine is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
In case someone wants to dig a bit deeper ;) https://www.whois.com/whois/easydentdesigns.com
Love that. WHOIS rocks.

Registrant Contact
Name:
Warren Rogers
Street:
3659 Tampa Road
City:
Oldsmar
State:
Florida
Postal Code:
US
Phone:
+1.8138543333
Email:
d1b5dc2fb91a9c8c3fae68b83e06a05014229694.png
@knightdentalgroup.com

So, who wants to buy a CAD/CAM from Knight Dental Group?
https://knightdentalgroup.com/index.php

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
wow, my alma mater.. I heard theyve been cleaning house, and not in the good way.

Theres even a $4 off coupon on their site!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
of course they are owned by an indian corp now, so who knows whats going on. Seems like everyone is playing the name game these days.. Divide and conquer?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
OMG you cant make this stuff up.. RoflRoflRofl
View attachment 26968

Just in case there is any doubt at all that he didn't say that and then get headhunted for them afterwards:

Current contact information on the Contact US page of leixirlabgroup.com
Leixir Group
Lead Consultant
Warren Rogers

President, Leixir North America
CEO Knight Dental Group
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Barbara W. Wojdan
President, Knight Dental Group
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Same industry, same have a bunch of labs and ancilliaries under one roof type of place? Nah, never gonna be CEO of one and Lead Consultant of the other. Leixir (who "partners" with labs by acquisition) seems to own Knight who owns easydent.

Aren't shell companies fun?!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
anyway ! i would go the zirkonzahn direction i have been using their mills and blanks since 2005 you can also get after market blanks etc they arent as closed as the opposition makes out.being a newbie,you should look at a turn key solution as you will have a lot to learn and not knowing if something is compatible or not is the last thing you need. they also have very good training and back up around the world. i really have no regrets using them over the last 12 years. besides take a trip to italy and do some training ,anyway all you will get at the very least is an extra couple of kilos and a very good basic understanding of cadcam it will be the best money you could spend. when i 1st starting with them we only had 3 people in the lab and lava was killing us we came back from italy kicked some butt and now we have a lab of 14.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
Thanks!

We are a distributor of DOF and Amann Girrbach. If you are interested for info you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 818-470-9321. Thanks

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We are a distributor of DOF and Amann Girrbach. If you are interested for info you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 818-470-9321. Thanks

Hi @Jesse Zamarripa . Theres a few rules here and we all need to play by them. Most important rule here
when it comes to selling ANYTHING....you must be a paying sponsor. I'm sure @Travis will contact you with
full details as this his his website. It's totally worth it as I've been a paying sponsor here for several years.