LiSi (Questions)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I got a feeling that Ivoclar is feeling some pressure...I had a visit from their rep this morning trying to sweet talk me into buying a larger ingot order for a "bargain" price...o_O
I heard it is going to be discontinued.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Didn't that have a issue in that the porcelain was de-bonding from the core (Emp2),or was the the generation before, and the Empress2 and Eris was supposed to fix it?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Didn't that have a issue in that the porcelain was de-bonding from the core (Emp2),or was the the generation before, and the Empress2 and Eris was supposed to fix it?
Something like that, back in those days I was busy mixin' plaster...didn't get to mingle with the porcelain gods Dontknow

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Something like that, back in those days I was busy mixin' plaster...didn't get to mingle with the porcelain gods Dontknow

You were not worthy

tumblr_njszz4Mzep1roa7c8o1_500.gif

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Klema is GC they bought it they produce although Geller

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Youre crazy if you think ivoclar didnt dump a good chunk of that emax income into R&Ding the 'next big thing'.. They didnt get to where they are by luck.

Y

yousuf

Reaction score
Hi guys , can't wait for lisi to be launched in South Africa a lot of technicians can't wait, to stick it to the ivoclar u buy my furnace then I supply u with emax ingots even though a lot of labs had press furnaces before emax was ever launched many South African technicians refused to use emax because of this boy oh boy the guys can't wait for 10th Jan 2017 just like to know your guys thoughts on this

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Hi guys , can't wait for lisi to be launched in South Africa a lot of technicians can't wait, to stick it to the ivoclar u buy my furnace then I supply u with emax ingots even though a lot of labs had press furnaces before emax was ever launched many South African technicians refused to use emax because of this boy oh boy the guys can't wait for 10th Jan 2017 just like to know your guys thoughts on this
Yes, Ivoclar is the enemy and because of them no one has been able to make a profitable lithium disilicate restoration for way too many years. About time they're getting what's coming to them. Obviously.

Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Klema is GC they bought it they produce although Geller

I believe it was the same company that manufactured Willie Geller's line of porcelain. Reason why GC Initial is very similar. I think......
Read that somewhere years ago.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I didn't start the thread to bash Ivoclar...I think E.max has been a HUGE restoration in our inventory as labs. Ivoclar has always been very gracious with me and by no means, none of us should have much to say negative to them. By offering a different lithium disilicate, just means that, it isn't a 'screw you' to ivoclar. We all know products have a bell curve per say, I think it's just good business to be ready offer the next best thing whenever it comes out. Hence why this thread was started. Pressed my first ingots today, I'll keep ya posted, even though others here already have many cases posted.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
A question for those that have pressed a few.. If I'm used to using a A1 mt would I also use their version of an A1 MT ? Just trying to get a feel for the opacity level of the pellets before I order any ,, Thanks

Top Bottom