Layered Diazir

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
The address is Ivoclars in New York...

Diadem Precision

Diadem Precision

Reaction score
DiaZir is probably re-labeled Chinese Zirconia.

You guys know that, right? Did any of you bother to ask where it actually came from?

Scott, I'm a little offended. I was under the impression that this was a clean forum where we come to share ideas, experiences and learn a bit from each other. I don't mind you throwing punches at me/Diadem - but please do a little research before.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I think it is not only the Zr, but the entire process Diadem takes each case through. I know my units are coming back even more translucent than before. I have NEVER received two Bruxzir crowns that were the same shade that matched each other. I REALLY appreciate the 100% consistency in color and overall finish. I would get some Bruxzir back incorrectly sintered with snow white cusp tips etc, etc , etc. Never with diadem. Just my honest experience with several Bruxzir milling centers compared to Diadem.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Looks nice to me Jason, on my 15" laptop, I see no difference.... What differences do you see.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Mitch, Scott just jealous he can't buy your disk :)

Diadem Precision

Diadem Precision

Reaction score
We spend a lot of time getting this material where it is now. We are very happy with the results and I have to tell you it's not only the material itself but the whole process including milling and specialized sintering that all together make Diazir FC a Diadem trademark.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is not only the Zr, but the entire process Diadem takes each case through. I know my units are coming back even more translucent than before. I have NEVER received two Bruxzir crowns that were the same shade that matched each other. I REALLY appreciate the 100% consistency in color and overall finish. I would get some Bruxzir back incorrectly sintered with snow white cusp tips etc, etc , etc. Never with diadem. Just my honest experience with several Bruxzir milling centers compared to Diadem.

I know you sent me One Bruxzir, which we gave you for free, seems like only a few weeks ago. Looked exactly like B2 too me?

If you didn't like it, then send it back for a FULL REFUND! LOL
Thanks for the chance, it was fun.

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
***, your restoration looked great compared to the other Bruxzir manufacturers I have used. Thanks for the crown too. I think we were testing how it would work coming off an Origin Intelligence locked/ unlocked by B&D Dental. That was a few months ago:)