Lava TrueDef Scan

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Hey does anybody have a Lava TrueDef scan they are willing to send me?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
open, or closed file format (you need to specify)

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I need a open STL file please.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
I have the open .stl file

but it won't do you much good...it's no different from any other .STL model file

L

louissmith009

Reaction score
Which model you want only COS software or an entirely new beast you want?:cool:

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
An entirely new beast is what I want. We have a meeting with the Docs next Thursday and we are presenting the True Def and we are wanting some files to show and so I can print a model and show them the steps involved.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
problem is - how are you going to explain to your doc that he needs to buy the open file converter? I think it's like $2k or $3k a year, no?

That's what I'm having a problem with

B

BarbaraWilfong

Banned
Reaction score
we are presenting the True Def and we are wanting some files to show and so I can print a model and show them the steps involved.

Have you googled about this file,so many file available in Web world but I have no idea which one really a helpful you can also google about this topic.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You making your model with 3shape software?....then printing?

Tyler, myself and Two other labs are now using SR200 (Blue color) material, which is 1/2 the cost of Dental Green.

Cut's material cost a lot! You get Eight tubes for same cost as Four "Dental" Green. We cannot tell a difference in burn-out or fit.

Been almost 2 years now for East Tennessee lab. They use for C&B and me too. Also Image Dental Arts, in Ashville NC. You have to sneak the cartridge in from the bottom to skip the RfID reader on our Dental printers. The other Two labs I sold non-Dental printers to at their request and printer will accept that material without tricks.

Scott