Laser sintering SLM

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I just watched the intro videos for argen today. They don't even recommend a bonder. Just degas clean in distilled water and opaque as usual.

D

Damo

Reaction score
We have been laser sintering NP metal with Attenborough in the uk since around 2008. More recently with argen in the uk for precious metals and Heraeus kulzer in Germany for NP c&b and full arch implant substructures with great success! Heraeus seems to be the best of the lot, everything drops on without any issues! We tend to achieve a much better fit with SLM than milled frames. The frames also take up less occlusal space because there is no radius compensation!

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Got my first bridge back from argen. Fit pretty good. Tried to call argen tech support to go over finishing procedures. Waited on hold then finally left call back info. Nothing. Nothing. They have really slow tech support. Hate that. I'm assuming there's nothing special to the finishing. It came with the support bar. When do I cut that off and is it made from a different alloy. Just need a few hints if there are any.

J

joeromania01

Reaction score
Well I have a slm machine and receiving a lot of work from other labs I have the capacities to make around 200 units per day

Last edited by a moderator:
EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Well I have a slm machine and receiving a lot of work from other labs I have the capacities to make around 200 units per day

Where are you. PM your contact info. Always open to good work.

Albert Smile Design

Albert Smile Design

Reaction score
I tried both, Bego has better fit and finish for me.