Lab/Equip/supplies for sale.

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
Burnout Furnace &

I have someone else asking for it as well, I'm asking $300. His offer is $200. The Pictures I'm Looking to give them away for $15. ea/or $65.for All 5. The vacumm Pump is Sold. Sorry. Please respond ASAP for Oven. Thanks, Brian.
how much do you want for picture frames, Vacumm pump and burn out furnance ?
contact me at [email protected] I may get few more items

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
Private response

John, I have tried to respond,I've checked FAQ's on how but to no luck can I find the drop down that says SEND a message. When I went to Private message It said I'm not authorized/don't have access.Please contact me on my email [email protected] , Thanks, Brian.
Check your prvt messages

C

cdsjklee

Reaction score
I have someone else asking for it as well, I'm asking $300. His offer is $200. The Pictures I'm Looking to give them away for $15. ea/or $65.for All 5. The vacumm Pump is Sold. Sorry. Please respond ASAP for Oven. Thanks, Brian.

how about 300 for pics and oven.

T

treehouse

Reaction score
Purchased the steam cleaner and vibrator. The items were super clean, ran well and packaged very well. Thanks fed-up!

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
Private response

It was great to see you again John, Thanks for taking the light box from me, I hope it will serve you well. Also it was great seeing Tony in your lab, he has been selling Supplies to me for a long time as he said. Did he mention I Made some Restorations for him & his Wife that One of my clients seated.I am still searching for the Repair Co. in Texas I mentioned. Talk to you soon. Thanks, Brian.

Check your prvt messages

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Thanks again for the supper easy deal! Sorry it was so hectic when you came buy had more visitors that day than I had for a very long time.

The Light is awesome, I am totally set for another 10 years :)

You have an awesome memory, I think it was 1997 that we were together at LVI taking the Empress 2 course. Remember how many bridges failed while we were doing the course :)

Hope you had a nice afternoon with the parents.

I am still digging looking for info on that parts guy.

Good luck on your other sales and guys just know if your looking for a guy that will treat you right, give you a great product at a reasonable price this is the guy!

N

notorius

Reaction score
Hi,
is the acculiner still available?
thanks

Last edited:
J

jeffryton

Reaction score
I'm looking for a burn out oven 516 7821954

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
261187432251 item number on eBay
I know the person selling this on eBay and have seen this oven
Not a bad oven , programmable and made by Harris discount supply

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
Acculiner Artic.

Sorry for the late response, I have sold everything but a Vita Inceram (Gold) Curing Oven. I am no longer in Dentistry. If any one knows of someone who would like to have the furnace & would like to have it as a donation, make arrangements for shipping & its yours! Contact me at [email protected], Also If there is any one needing to move to or around Southern California I Can help negotiate with the Real Estate Transaction. I am now a REALTOR with "First Team Real Estate". I can be reached at [email protected] for your Real Estate needs.(714.396.6765) Thank You, Brian Tillman.
Hi,
is the acculiner still available?
thanks

F

fedup&done

Reaction score
Hi John, Sorry for the long delayed response, I have been just consumed with helping my daughter and doing other things in retirement. I hope all is Great with you. The Company that repairs the Light boxes is Garland Dental Services in Richardson TX.(1.800.981.6414). I am now bored with retirement ( waiting for more of my friends to be there) I am A REALTOR. I am working with "First Team Real Estate" Broker, If I can be of service to you or anyone else that is looking to buy or sell property please refer my name. I can be reached at (714.396.6765) and [email protected], Thanks, John. Brian.
Thanks again for the supper easy deal! Sorry it was so hectic when you came buy had more visitors that day than I had for a very long time.

The Light is awesome, I am totally set for another 10 years :)

You have an awesome memory, I think it was 1997 that we were together at LVI taking the Empress 2 course. Remember how many bridges failed while we were doing the course :)

Hope you had a nice afternoon with the parents.

I am still digging looking for info on that parts guy.

Good luck on your other sales and guys just know if your looking for a guy that will treat you right, give you a great product at a reasonable price this is the guy!