KAVO and UWIMA Go2Cam update!

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Hi all Kavo owners, I have recently purchased Go2Cam through UWIMA and have to say that it has been absolutely amazing. My Kavo runs like a ferrari now. Margins are super sharp and never chipped, I still have full use of all the Kavo yokes and have the ability to mill all materials. There are no license fees and I can add the cam to another mill for minimal cost. The CAM allows for different sized burs also. The support from Ulrich the owner of UWIMA has been incredible! Ulrich is a Kavo ninja and can support any hardware or IBH issues. PM me if you have any questions or want to come see for yourself. Ulrichs contact info is [email protected]

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
We have purchased the Go2cam as well. We are just waiting on our custom made 98mm rings to adapt to the existing kavo yoke. We had them made up in stainless at a local machine shop for much cheaper :)

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
***....You must of driven the ball$ off of that poor thing!

K

KaVo Ninja

Reaction score
We have purchased the Go2cam as well. We are just waiting on our custom made 98mm rings to adapt to the existing kavo yoke. We had them made up in stainless at a local machine shop for much cheaper :)
what is much cheaper ? I am looking for a good price for stainless steel rings

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We used very seldom actually.
It is 500 feet away from all other mills.
Employees did not like running over to it.
We have other mills with auto-loading that are easier to use.

I bought this to play with as first 5-axis mill. Just to mess around on before I bought a new mill.
It runs fine. I cannot mill bars or abutments on it the way I want, and we have given-up on trying to mill Cr-Co copings.
The material is too expensive and too expensive to machine in the US for what people want to pay.

I feel it is worth over $12,500.....but nobody to buy it here in the US...??? I dunno.

I keep it for anything less than $4800. Just to have it sit there and look pretty.

I want to sell it only to current KaVo owner, and that is hard to find.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
We used very seldom actually.
It is 500 feet away from all other mills.
Employees did not like running over to it.
We have other mills with auto-loading that are easier to use.

I bought this to play with as first 5-axis mill. Just to mess around on before I bought a new mill.
It runs fine. I cannot mill bars or abutments on it the way I want, and we have given-up on trying to mill Cr-Co copings.
The material is too expensive and too expensive to machine in the US for what people want to pay.

I feel it is worth over $12,500.....but nobody to buy it here in the US...??? I dunno.

I keep it for anything less than $4800. Just to have it sit there and look pretty.

I want to sell it only to current KaVo owner, and that is hard to find.

Hey Scott wanna drop the Kavo off at our doorstep? Might be able to do it for 4800.

Top Bottom