Just got our scanner. Any tips?

T

the_prez3

Reaction score
We just got up and running digitally with exocad. Ive read up on it quite a bit, and we are learning quickly. Anyone got any tips for a newbie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

T

TAB

Reaction score
We just got up and running digitally with exocad. Ive read up on it quite a bit, and we are learning quickly. Anyone got any tips for a newbie?

Sorry...no tips from me. Haven't taken the plunge yet. What scanner did you get?

T

the_prez3

Reaction score
The Origin intellegence s. Very nice scanner, pretty fast. I'm new to digital but I'm picking it up quickly. Anybody have any experience with this thing and know how accurate they are?

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
So B&D delivered a s scanner ,nice to know I have a friend that has been waiting longer than expected for there's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So B&D delivered a s scanner ,nice to know I have a friend that has been waiting longer than expected for there's.

Maybe he lives in a galaxy far far away?

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Ya ,Wisconsin

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
First thing you want to do is find what default values you want for the program and set them. restoration & model colours, and all the default values like cement spacing, occlusal offset, anticipate milling, antagonist/adjacent adaptation values, shrink depth and what not.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Ya ,Wisconsin

That's the same as Canada isn't it?

Just kidding you Canadians you, I wouldn't lump you in with people from Wisconsin!!

T

the_prez3

Reaction score
Exocad is pretty simple and intuitive I think for the most part. Very user friendly. I did read the exocad users thread, thought it was excellent.

They suggest going out there and training for a couple days, but they also provide online training.