For Sale Jensen VHF Mill For Sale

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I have a mill from Jensen that is a vhf. I am selling it, as I bought a five axis and already have back-up. It doesn't come with cam or cnc dongle, so that'll be up to buyer to figure out. I purchased at the end of 2012, but it didn't get a ton of use for me until mid2013 when my skills and production synced. It is in good shape has both puck holder and frame components. I think 7K is a fair price as they are more than twice that new....It was maintained yearly and has lots of life left in my opinion. P.M. me if interested.
Thanks Mike

doug

doug

Reaction score
Have you had the spindle serviced?

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I never had the need to as it still works great and I would estimate it may have milled ~5000units? Still using as back up and it works great touch off is clean no divots and I am scheduled to clean up lubricate the moving parts....no pun intended from above post.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
you run the mill once in a month to protect the spindle bearings ?

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Yes it has run more than once a month

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I have a mill from Jensen that is a vhf. I am selling it, as I bought a five axis and already have back-up. It doesn't come with cam or cnc dongle, so that'll be up to buyer to figure out. I purchased at the end of 2012, but it didn't get a ton of use for me until mid2013 when my skills and production synced. It is in good shape has both puck holder and frame components. I think 7K is a fair price as they are more than twice that new....It was maintained yearly and has lots of life left in my opinion. P.M. me if interested.
Thanks Mike

I sent you a pm

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Update I believe mill is sold...I will repost if it is not thanks!

A

alivio73

Reaction score
Thanks Mike

Hi can you tell me, if still available. VHF milling machine..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk