iTero + exocad margin problems

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
Ask on the Exocad expert page on facebook. Someone is bound to help you out

user name

user name

Reaction score
HI got a call from a manager at iTero this morning.:)

He said that sometimes they send out their processed file as 5X (?),and that's a common denominator to my problem cases. He said he put a note on my stuff so it wont happen again.

We'll see. Has anything like this happened with anyone else? Doesn't matter if its truck, house, my body or technology...but Ive heard 'never seen that before' enough to start doubting its authenticity.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
HI got a call from a manager at iTero this morning.:)

He said that sometimes they send out their processed file as 5X (?),and that's a common denominator to my problem cases. He said he put a note on my stuff so it wont happen again.

We'll see. Has anything like this happened with anyone else? Doesn't matter if its truck, house, my body or technology...but Ive heard 'never seen that before' enough to start doubting its authenticity.
I wonder how much of the "never seen it before" is more a lack of a method to track issues than anything. Most people in a survey I saw about 8 years ago didn't recall the existence of a book they had read as little as 6 months previously. Memory is an odd thing, and relying solely on that for technically complex issues is a bad idea that most places seem to use anyway.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Kinda falls near...'I never heard you say that' (me),or as my ex used to say, 'you know what I mean'.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Kinda falls near...'I never heard you say that' (me),or as my ex used to say, 'you know what I mean'.
I'm fond of "I'm sorry, what did you say? I was busy burping."

user name

user name

Reaction score
I'm fond of "I'm sorry, what did you say? I was busy burping."
Last night during dinner I asked my daughter if she liked it. (burritos, very spicy). before she could get out a word...big burp. Tiny girl, very lady like, but shook the walls.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Last night during dinner I asked my daughter if she liked it. (burritos, very spicy). before she could get out a word...big burp. Tiny girl, very lady like, but shook the walls.
I went to school with a girl that was about 4'8'', 80lbs with a backpack, and somehow did the same.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I went to school with a girl that was about 4'8'', 80lbs with a backpack, and somehow did the same.
You know youre in Virginia when you walk your daughter to skool cause youre in the same grade.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You know youre in Virginia when you walk your daughter to skool cause youre in the same grade.
Rekon it be a gud ting I haint o'er one state west. D' ed ne'er le'mme gradgiate. nossiree.
If'in ye cant by 21 dey kick ya outen th' buildin' t' keep alkeyhol outta dem dere classrums.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Rekon it be a gud ting I haint o'er one state west. D' ed ne'er le'mme gradgiate. nossiree.
If'in ye cant by 21 dey kick ya outen th' buildin' t' keep alkeyhol outta dem dere classrums.
When you don't put in your teeth you sound dang near Shakespearian.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
When you don't put in your teeth you sound dang near Shakespearian.
The elder people in my area and throughout the appalachians do speak a variant of Elizabethan or Shakesperaian English. Their families came over and stayed in the hills and have not deviated greatly from some of their patterns since arriving. Look up the Foxfire book series. It's not all that far from me.

user name

user name

Reaction score
The elder people in my area and throughout the appalachians do speak a variant of Elizabethan or Shakesperaian English. Their families came over and stayed in the hills and have not deviated greatly from some of their patterns since arriving. Look up the Foxfire book series. It's not all that far from me.
Thee knoweth i am only teasing thee bother. I respect thee, coequal, though thee don't at each moment understandeth me.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thee knoweth i am only teasing thee bother. I respect thee, coequal, though thee don't at each moment understandeth me.
Huh :)

Yo comprendo, hermano. <ALF>Hay, hoy no problemo.</ALF>

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Please stay on topic,,,,,,!!!!!!:D

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Thread went to cГ@P.... Just like user's ....
Margin....:p

Top Bottom