Inlab Software help!!!

S

Skywalker

Reaction score
I would like to receive Cerec scans and have struggled for the last two months to get any answers. If I were to purchase an AKU dongle or the 4.2 or 4.3 dongle and disc would I be able to receive them? Sirona advises I speak with DENTSPLY and DENTSPLY advises I speak with Sirona so hoping I can get some help here.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You will have one part of the puzzle, but you still need tij be connected to thbe portal or cerec connect. Don't know if just. Buying a dongle will get you connected and in with the cerec family. Call Patterson and see what they say.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nmsmile

nmsmile

Reaction score
I was told that right now the only way to get Inlab is to buy their scanner. They've now added the capability on the Dr.'s end to be able to export an STL file, but not through sirona connect. They have to call their local rep and have it added. If they are a club member it is free, if not there is a fee. That's what I got after talking to sirona,dentsply and finally Patterson. I've also wondered if just buying the dongle would work.....

G

grantoz

Reaction score
if they send as a stl thats all you need its actually better but the dentist has to have it.

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
Your practice have to have SW 4.5, with this they can send *stl.
Or you have Inlab 15 or newer Basic and interfacemodule. See pictures. Sirona-connect-1.png Sirona-connect-1.png Sirona-connect-2.png

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
I would like to receive Cerec scans and have struggled for the last two months to get any answers. If I were to purchase an AKU dongle or the 4.2 or 4.3 dongle and disc would I be able to receive them? Sirona advises I speak with DENTSPLY and DENTSPLY advises I speak with Sirona so hoping I can get some help here.

Create a sirona connect account as well. like the other tech said you will need the inlab software and dongle to download them locally. not up to date about the dr exporting stls. we have the full blown dongle that has all the export features. here is the link to create the sirona account that you will eventually use with the inlab software.hopes this helps.

https://sirona-connect.com/ConnectPortal4/customer/Customer/CreateLab/?l=1

S

sturlat

Reaction score
I have a common problem, but Im a InLab User. I got 16.0 software, I also have 3shape dental manager with Trios inbox, but how to export trios files from dental manager, and open them in InLab 16.0 from Sirona. I can get out .dcm files from the scans, but Inlab only can open .3si files from 3Shape. Help any One Please, No one can help me with this. Even called Sirona and #shape but no help....