imes-icore CORiTEC 250i+140i

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
3mm shank tools.....you will never be able to use a tool with cutting diameter of 3mm or more.

Only limited to 2.5mm maximum diameter. No chance for Metal milling?

Go find a few more $$ and go bigger? Can it hold long tools and thicker material....for 25mm and thicker Zirconia or even Denture milling?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
If the 140 i costs something like 15 k , then it is ok , if it is 25 k like the 240 i I don't see the point . I also think that wet milling of lithium disilicate is a joke with that kind of machines . Any info about the price ?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
250i : 27950 eur without taxes and whith cam software 5 axis , I think it's Icam V5 software ....

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
140i is built for totally different purposes than the 240i. The 250i and 240i are in a similar category. We have both on order. Both machines are built in a different way than the other mills we have worked with. Of course you could go bigger than 3mm shank by changing collet and tool holders but when you can buy a machine designed that way to begin with why bother. We had one of each in Chicago.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
If the 140 i costs something like 15 k , then it is ok , if it is 25 k like the 240 i I don't see the point . I also think that wet milling of lithium disilicate is a joke with that kind of machines . Any info about the price ?

I was told about 40k in Australia. Don't think anyone will bite with that price. 240i is quoted at about 33k with optional wet add on for LD about 5k more.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Nice mill, but not for MASS production like thier larger models.

Top Bottom