IMES-ICORE CORiTEC 250i Loader PRO vs Roland DWX-53DC

M

Maher

Reaction score
Good day,
I am currently looking at these two milling machine, there is a slightly different in the price between the two models, looking to mill zirconia and PMMA only, I could not choose between the two( IMES-ICORE CORiTEC 250i Loader PRO / Roland DWX-53DC ) any help would be appreciated.
-

Thanks in advance
regards

M

mhallect

Reaction score
250i Loader PRO = Wet and Dry Machine
Roland DWX-53DC = Dry Only

250i Loader PRO = No C-Clamp
Roland DWX-53DC = May have C-Clamp

250i Loader PRO = Can mill pre-milled abutment (Ti or CoCr),Glass Ceramic, Trilor, Composite Wet
Roland DWX-53DC = Dry Only

250i Loader PRO = 6mm shank tools
Roland DWX-53DC =4mm shank tools

250i Loader PRO = $43k No vacuum
Roland DWX-53DC = $44k with vacuum

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
I will go with the roland for the job, cheaper to maintain, why you don’t buy a used one ? For the have of the price

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
I know some that have a 52 with loader for $20k

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
With the other 20k buy a lot of disks……

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
250 loader pro has 3mm ****ty shank and has problems putting the tools correctly back. As I have heard it is problem since the original 250.

R

rookiee

Reaction score
A friend has 150 imes...oh man...can get drunk while he talks about it...he's ok with it but I would never buy it...blue screen, small chamber, difficult to clean, collet broke, burs broke, sometimes just freezes and will turn spindle in one point all night and mill nothing...yesterday he told me about calibration, that was hillarious how its done...also machine doesn't stop when you have tool breakage...I have 52dci and can only recommend it..would avoid 53 since I also heard some problems occure there....I have 4500 hours on my roland, changed one bearing, two door sensor and one collet so far...almost no cost maintaince and I can do it myself, no tech coming to lab, paying hotel for him etc...but of course it has limitations also, only dry and soft materials, probably not the fastest machine but it like an old reliable car compared to new electric one...:D

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
IMES icore are very good machines , but I can get more profit with the roland for mill Zr , and almost you can do it own maintenance, always have some parts like: spindle belt, spindle bearings, end axel sensors , and screw balls, and this parts together are very cheap compare to change an IMES Icore spindle or a Technician, roland is a slow reliable machine that works to me.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I had 250 pro and changed it to 350 as It was not working at all. I had so many problems with it and later Imes wrote to dealers that they had a patch of bad parts... My machine was out for months, when dealer came with replacement parts, then I got to mill 2 crows and after that the machine did not turn on :D

Top Bottom