Imes Icore 550i support

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
still working on the first coffee of the morning.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I spilled mine all over me taking the kids to school today .. so..:Tee:

S

Stancati

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Long time reader but I do not post often .

I would like to introduce myself. I am the technical support manager from proto3000. I must say that I am surprised to hear that 2 people here feel that proto3000 was overpriced and did not provide acceptable support for your system. We always strive to work with our customers to ensure we are meeting a cost effective solution for support. The imes mills are very reliable and we do not offer service contracts anymore because of this. I work with our customers very directly and after normal operating hours. Which is more than I can say about our competition. We have had numerous customers switch from their current support providers (CAP and DAL) to us as we respond much faster and with more accurate information. One draw back of technology from over seas is the second level support from imes. They are on a different time zone and sometimes this can delay their support. Imes takes care of the iCam software directly which means that they must remote in and setup the software. We are limited by the manufacturer with this regard.

Our standard rates for imes support is $220/hr for onsite labor plus a standard local $90 travel fee within the GTA. But we are always willing to work out specific details for each call. If a full system recalibration was needed we will normally work out a set fee per day depending on what type of work is needed. A set fee of 1500 per day plus expenses is a normal rate for us.

If I am correct in assuming who the customers above are. Both systems 550i and 450i were not purchased from proto3000 but from the used system market. Support on used systems is limited by imes, however we do our best to support all incoming inquiries. Customers that purchase directly from us receive priority response times as well as discounts on onsite labor fees should repairs be needed.

If anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly. Please reach out to proto3000 and I would be happy to discuss further with you.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy milling!

Thanks
Mike Stancati
Proto3000 Technical Support Manager

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Long time reader but I do not post often .

I would like to introduce myself. I am the technical support manager from proto3000. I must say that I am surprised to hear that 2 people here feel that proto3000 was overpriced and did not provide acceptable support for your system. We always strive to work with our customers to ensure we are meeting a cost effective solution for support. The imes mills are very reliable and we do not offer service contracts anymore because of this. I work with our customers very directly and after normal operating hours. Which is more than I can say about our competition. We have had numerous customers switch from their current support providers (CAP and DAL) to us as we respond much faster and with more accurate information. One draw back of technology from over seas is the second level support from imes. They are on a different time zone and sometimes this can delay their support. Imes takes care of the iCam software directly which means that they must remote in and setup the software. We are limited by the manufacturer with this regard.

Our standard rates for imes support is $220/hr for onsite labor plus a standard local $90 travel fee within the GTA. But we are always willing to work out specific details for each call. If a full system recalibration was needed we will normally work out a set fee per day depending on what type of work is needed. A set fee of 1500 per day plus expenses is a normal rate for us.

If I am correct in assuming who the customers above are. Both systems 550i and 450i were not purchased from proto3000 but from the used system market. Support on used systems is limited by imes, however we do our best to support all incoming inquiries. Customers that purchase directly from us receive priority response times as well as discounts on onsite labor fees should repairs be needed.

If anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly. Please reach out to proto3000 and I would be happy to discuss further with you.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy milling!

Thanks
Mike Stancati
Proto3000 Technical Support Manager

I can vouch for Mike, we bought a 350i from Proto3000 last year, had a belt on the y-axis break, very odd, looked like manufacturing defect in the actual belt which is odd considering they're reinforced with braided steel. We were given priority support and things were turned around very quickly and handled professionally.

I can say that Proto3000 isn't going to be your cheapest vendor, but they do offer top notch service.

Top Bottom