Imes Icore 550i support

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
We picked up a low hour imes 550i
I am looking for somebody to help give us the "basic training" tool change, calibration, etc

I am having no luck with local distributor....(They are saying imes wants to send tech for 6500$....)

We just need a teamveiwer session for an hour,,,,,

Any suggestions!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
what CNC software ?

Where are you located?

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
We picked up a low hour imes 550i
I am looking for somebody to help give us the "basic training" tool change, calibration, etc

I am having no luck with local distributor....(They are saying imes wants to send tech for 6500$....)

We just need a teamveiwer session for an hour,,,,,

Any suggestions!
Any luck with training? I have just acquired an iCore 450i and I need basic training. Let me know how it went.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Techy is in toronto area if i recall correctly

M

Mike Fulton

Reaction score
Any luck with training? I have just acquired an iCore 450i and I need basic training. Let me know how it went.
We got a 250i from CAP but they quit support after the merge with Zahn. We have been using DAL and are very happy. Cheaper than CAP as well.

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
Hey Mike, Hows your machine running?
I got the 450i machine in and still did not have time to set up. I was talking to Alex Thomas at DT Technologies for calibration and training but kina pricy I think.
Is this same company as DAL? I am in Dallas Texas by the way.

M

Mike Fulton

Reaction score
Hey Mike, Hows your machine running?
I got the 450i machine in and still did not have time to set up. I was talking to Alex Thomas at DT Technologies for calibration and training but kina pricy I think.
Is this same company as DAL? I am in Dallas Texas by the way.
Yes, DT Tech is a arm of DAL. It runs great now, was a bit of a rough start though. Had to send it back once for CAP to work on. Our training came with the machine but the annual maintenance last year was $2250.00 which is $250.00 less than CAP was. Tech was sharp and knew what he was doing. We have found they will work with you on price of burrs etc. We think this 250i was the first install in US it came off the Chicago show floor 3 yrs ago. The 450i should be one hell of a machine once up and running.

M

Mike Fulton

Reaction score
Try DT Technologies part of DAL

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Funny thing with Imes machines, when you move them, you need a trained technician to set it up, again... to align and stuff
In the GTA as I know only Proto3000 can do that for you, but it will cost you a couple thousands of $
They will offer even tech support for it, which I would not recommend. You will have to set up your CAM software to be able to nest.At least how it was for us with a 450i.
But when they go to set up your mill they will show you how to operate it...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
DAL was very helpful with me regarding Imes mill support. They quoted $1500/day plus expenses to calibrate.

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
Funny thing with Imes machines, when you move them, you need a trained technician to set it up, again... to align and stuff
In the GTA as I know only Proto3000 can do that for you, but it will cost you a couple thousands of $
They will offer even tech support for it, which I would not recommend. You will have to set up your CAM software to be able to nest.At least how it was for us with a 450i.
But when they go to set up your mill they will show you how to operate it...
Would you gimme their contact information? I got the imes company connected through Teamviewer and installed the CAM software for 450i, but needed an activation code. The previous owner had iCAM V5 on the computer but forgot the Pass Word.
I been trying to contact with Alex Thomas at DAL to get the machine calibrated and trained but very hard to get a hold of him.
imes people installed iCAM V5 Expert but left me without activation code or further instruction. Anybody out there who can train me on this.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Would you gimme their contact information? I got the imes company connected through Teamviewer and installed the CAM software for 450i, but needed an activation code. The previous owner had iCAM V5 on the computer but forgot the Pass Word.
I been trying to contact with Alex Thomas at DAL to get the machine calibrated and trained but very hard to get a hold of him.
imes people installed iCAM V5 Expert but left me without activation code or further instruction. Anybody out there who can train me on this.

Proto 3000
http://dental.proto3000.com/product_type/dental-mills/
Vaughan, ON
905-738-1779

Try, maybe they can help you...

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
I am not support for Imes, just Canadian

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i thought u said u were from proto3000

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Peters Dental Ceramic Studio in Toronto for the last 58 years

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
@2000markpeters doesn't even run imes-icore machines. He's got a Dyamach DT5, and speaks for Nordenta regularly at conferences if I recall correctly.

Proto3000 post-sales support is overpriced and terrible btw.

Top Bottom