Imes 250i

James Babbi

James Babbi

Reaction score
They're brand new burrs. The material isn't the hardest zirconia around, however our Wieland mill handles it fine and so do Roland mills. Our re seller is suggesting it's the strategies in icam, but I can't believe imes would release strategies that couldn't do the job. I think you guys might be right, we may have a lemon.

I'm new to DLN, so I wanted to ask you... If you have a Wieland and a Roland, what made you buy a 3rd brand?

R

Raffi M.

Reaction score
So the guys at cap took good care of me.. havent owned the 250 for a long time and was getting all kinds of chipping in zirconia.
Cap did all kinds of testing and found out that the main issue was the fact that after the bur was used up half way... we were getting all kinds of chipping... so they were able to make a trade for a new roland dwx51d
AMAZING SERVICE AND SUPPORT!!! THANK GOODNESS I WENT WITH CAP!!
Goes to show how important it is to deal with people with great support.
Botom line the roland is not built as well as the 250 but at least i havent had any chips for the past month
Imes support is garbage is general. Anything goes wrong witht eh roland i know i can have an answer from cap shortly.
The guys at imes in germany never even bother answering any questions .
thank you cap
thank you roland
Imes u guys make amazing machines but need to work on ure strategies.

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
So the guys at cap took good care of me.. havent owned the 250 for a long time and was getting all kinds of chipping in zirconia.
Cap did all kinds of testing and found out that the main issue was the fact that after the bur was used up half way... we were getting all kinds of chipping... so they were able to make a trade for a new roland dwx51d
AMAZING SERVICE AND SUPPORT!!! THANK GOODNESS I WENT WITH CAP!!
Goes to show how important it is to deal with people with great support.
Botom line the roland is not built as well as the 250 but at least i havent had any chips for the past month
Imes support is garbage is general. Anything goes wrong witht eh roland i know i can have an answer from cap shortly.
The guys at imes in germany never even bother answering any questions .
thank you cap
thank you roland
Imes u guys make amazing machines but need to work on ure strategies.
I'm glad it finally worked out for you Raffi.
Imes are great machines when working properly but you are right it is difficult to get support from them. You are right about their strategies didn't work for us neither we had to rewrite all of them to get them to our standards.
We are also very happy with our Rolands great machines very reliable so far
enjoy!

L

le-ant

Reaction score
I'm new to DLN, so I wanted to ask you... If you have a Wieland and a Roland, what made you buy a 3rd brand?
We only have the Wieland. The Roland is owned by friends that use the same zirconia so I know the zirconia is ok. We thought we'd try the 250 because people seemed happy with theirs. It comes in a fair bit cheaper than the Wieland, but if I was doing it again I'd go for the Wieland Select Hybrid .
Our Imes has been away for months now, but we're getting it back next week and we've been assured it's working great now. Fingers crossed!!!

D

dentist40

Reaction score
They're brand new burrs. The material isn't the hardest zirconia around, however our Wieland mill handles it fine and so do Roland mills. Our re seller is suggesting it's the strategies in icam, but I can't believe imes would release strategies that couldn't do the job. I think you guys might be right, we may have a lemon.

V5 have a problem, new version V5 smart better. We used V4.6, working perfect.

L

le-ant

Reaction score
V5 have a problem, new version V5 smart better. We used V4.6, working perfect.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it's the machine that's the problem. It's been repaired and stripped down and rebuilt. Now we have problems again and finally imes have agreed to provide us with a new machine.

L

lablive3d

Reaction score
cześć
Chciałem zapytać, jak maszyna zachowuje się, gdy obsługa techniczna?
I są one wymieniane na nowy model dotykowy / medentika ???:)

S

Skvirsky

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it's the machine that's the problem. It's been repaired and stripped down and rebuilt. Now we have problems again and finally imes have agreed to provide us with a new machine.

Hi,
I had similar problems with my machine. does the chipping worked out?
The solution was new machine or it was a software problem?

L

le-ant

Reaction score
Hi,
I had similar problems with my machine. does the chipping worked out?
The solution was new machine or it was a software problem?
Hi there.
We're still waiting for the new machine but we have our old one that's been repaired by imes in the meantime. I honestly have to say I'm not impressed. Compared to the Wieland the milling results are inferior even after repair. We still get tiny chipping at the margin but the same crown milled on the wieland select comes out perfect.