Idecreasing design time

T

terry3205

Reaction score
I heard of a CAD design software that takes just 6 mouse clicks (or less) to design a crown. If this is true, what is it
called and where can I get it?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I heard of a CAD design software that takes just 6 mouse clicks (or less) to design a crown. If this is true, what is it
called and where can I get it?
using only 6 clicks would be exceptionally limiting in what you could achieve. Very minimal personalization, if any at all aside from rotation, width, length, and height.

Effectively you'd be making the same exact crown for each patient.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
using only 6 clicks would be exceptionally limiting in what you could achieve. Very minimal personalization, if any at all aside from rotation, width, length, and height.

Effectively you'd be making the same exact crown for each patient.

Unless it had multiple tooth/anatomy libraries to choose from, you could get some variation. But I agree in regards to it sounds to simplistic, unless the 6 clicks is the minimum, and you could go from there. Like choosing a tooth library that's close in 3Shape, then hit auto place, but it still needs to be manipulated from there.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
6 clicks? I believe your looking for a Cerec crown.
Won't find many around here.

If 6 clicks replaces us , does anyone know a good career where some of the skills I have learned will be transferable?

Farrah Fawcett

Farrah Fawcett

Reaction score
You eat pop tarts for breakfast and microwave for 2 sec, then sprint to car and peel-out to work while slamming a liter of coffee?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Years ago we knocked this around.I think John Wilson (?) said he could do a crown in 30 clicks. I dont know if theres a click counter, but for a single Im betting Im triple digits.

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
someone posted some shots justv recently of 2 centals they got back from an exterrnal desgn lab that looked about a 6 click effort

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
someone posted some shots justv recently of 2 centals they got back from an exterrnal desgn lab that looked about a 6 click effort

Top Bottom