3shape Bredent attachments connect to design*

T

Techn1c

Reaction score
Good day to all)

Straight to the point - the new order consisted of crowns and telescopes, which would then be joined by a clasp prosthesis with Bredent vario locks, the crowns and veneers were completely modeled and sent to production and were already ready.

- the essence of the problem: I did not have time to copy the order and apply the SAD design to it, in order to then begin modeling the clasp dentures by applying the mating parts to the attachments, when it was mistakenly removed the next day.

from what I could find (usually I save a large order at stages):
- STL files of finished crowns (sent to production)
- telescope direction file - implant direction
- all scans of files of models, bites, stamps on which the design was made

The question is, how can you, having this data, combine it into a single model in order to continue modeling clasp dentures with locks on it?

I will be glad to any hint

E

erzdaemon

Reaction score
That's gonna be tough in 3shape i think, in Exocad you can save your models and CADs anytime in the orientation you want and then combine e.g. in model builder or externally.

Checking how 3shape saves now...

T

Techn1c

Reaction score
I found a similar function by loading additional scans into a ready-made design on the advice of the 3design community 3shape/echocad from Facebook, you can compare by 1 or 3 points and save, but in this case it’s all done by eye and not accurately
- how to apply attachment direction files?
- so that after applying the design cad to the model, you can create an order for a clasp prosthesis and, in the process of editing the model, load matrix attachments for the lock onto the model