How do I post a profile picture

mivoice4you

mivoice4you

Reaction score
i dont like having an avatar and would like to use my own photo..i dont see where to upload one...help?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Profile pic or avatar?

It should be directly above the default pics to choose from.

mivoice4you

mivoice4you

Reaction score
I saw that but u need to put in a url....the upload option wont respond...grrr

C

charles007

Reaction score
Hot legs photo profiles are sent to TheLabGuy, he's single.......

Your going to fit right in on this high tech forum.. & welcome to the party

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 60.1 KB (whichever is smaller).
right click on the image in your computer. If that is to big no upload. I went to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket free to join uploaded a pict cropped it then re-sized it (U can then click on the url at the bottom of the picture and just copy & paste)and put the url in my avatar. It might possibly be an older picture but why scare users with today? This also works for putting pictures in posts. like where I should get back to. :willy::tee:tea break over ai1123.photobucket.com_albums_l546_Ajels_AJThanksgiving2011.jpg
ai1123.photobucket.com_albums_l546_Ajels_AJThanksgiving2011.jpg

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you on a pc?

mivoice4you

mivoice4you

Reaction score
I am on my smartphone and ipad usually....pc at the lab.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using tapatalk or the default mobile skin?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hot legs photo profiles are sent to TheLabGuy, he's single.......

Your going to fit right in on this high tech forum.. & welcome to the party

Always looking out for me...my brother :p

Lazulitone

Lazulitone

Reaction score
Travis,
I am having trouble with this also. I am not seeing a place where I can list a URL for a custom Avatar.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ I think you need three posts first before this option becomes available, are you on a pc or tablet?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
She got legssss....and knows how to use them..... I wouldn't change the avatar unless your a man....like Rob. Is he a man? The jury is still out...:cool:

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 60.1 KB (whichever is smaller).
right click on the image in your computer. If that is to big no upload. I went to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket free to join uploaded a pict cropped it then re-sized it (U can then click on the url at the bottom of the picture and just copy & paste)and put the url in my avatar. It might possibly be an older picture but why scare users with today? This also works for putting pictures in posts. like where I should get back to. :willy::tee:tea break over ai1123.photobucket.com_albums_l546_Ajels_AJThanksgiving2011.jpg

So Ajel, the avatar was from the army days?
Nice clean setup for a Removeable lab. Guess the missus lays the law since you're working from home. Just Kidding
ai1123.photobucket.com_albums_l546_Ajels_AJThanksgiving2011.jpg

mivoice4you

mivoice4you

Reaction score
This must be true...just posted 3 and now I can upload...weird....revealing my face now....sorry legs !!

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
This must be true...just posted 3 and now I can upload...weird....revealing my face now....sorry legs !!
Your face is very fine, Hazel eyes?
dmonwaxa the avatar is from 2000 same place a little different lighting & a lot less grey. Sun rarely comes down to the lab, I just keep clean so when I drop a tooth, implant or attachment I can actually find it. I have a double carpet next to my right hand to save the handpiece when it falls out of me fingers. Now an O2 tank with nebulizer for those rough days. Today I had a visitor in the 2nd station, nice to have company sometimes. She helps out ith the cosmetic orthotic LVI bite openers.

Last edited:
J

JSnyder85

Reaction score
im having this problem as well

kristine

kristine

Reaction score
My post haven't reached 3 yet, and I also cannot upload my photo. One more post and I hope I can upload my photo after my 3rd post. ;)

cdlab

cdlab

Sponsors
Reaction score
Is there a change to the minimum posts before being able to change profile pic?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
10 posts, or you might try integrating with facebook. I think it uses your facebook pic.

cdlab

cdlab

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ok great...Thanks for the info Travis!