How could i Import ist In 3shape ??

O

Optix1

Reaction score
Hi i have a Dof Scanner and it make stl Output how i could Import that into 3shape ??

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Hi i have a Dof Scanner and it make stl Output how i could Import that into 3shape ??
You should be able to import STL's in 3shape...might need to pay to get it enabled tho. I'd give your reseller a call...

On the side note: the 3shape coordinate system if rotated 90 degrees about the Y axis in comparison to the standard orientation out there ( including DOF )...so you need to de-rotate the scans at one point...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You should be able to import STL's in 3shape...might need to pay to get it enabled tho. I'd give your reseller a call...

On the side note: the 3shape coordinate system if rotated 90 degrees about the Y axis in comparison to the standard orientation out there ( including DOF )...so you need to de-rotate the scans at one point...
You can configure DOF to rotate the scans in what ever coordinate system you want in the settings. I think Medit too.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
You can configure DOF to rotate the scans in what ever coordinate system you want in the settings. I think Medit too.
You right...I totally forgot about it. The beauty of owning open systems that we're not even aware of all of its features...lol..

O

Optix1

Reaction score
Okay i habe the Full pack of 3shape all systems ... ok and where I could change the coordinate in the Dof

O

Optix1

Reaction score

He's could you maybe show me a screenshot in Dof with that setting ??

O

Optix1

Reaction score
and where can i open up de Settings for changing the cordinats ??

O

Optix1

Reaction score
Ok and wich cordinat i have to change to what ??