Help wanted...cdt in c&b with ceramic experience

Y

Youngren

Reaction score
I am looking for a technician living in northern/northwest minnesota, or Grand Forks for that matter, that has experience in crown and bridge with the knowledge and expertise in ceramics as well. There is a lab who is in need of help, and has asked for help in this matter. It is a 2-3 person lab with enough c&B work to stay busy, as well as denture repair and reline work as well. The owner has died, and the lab is in need of technician assistance in that area of town. With the right knowledge, growth potential for the lab is extremely high and possible. I do not have specifics about wage, amt. of incoming cases daily, but I worked at this lab and the work in town alone...6 dentists was enough to keep this lab in business for the last 35 years or so. As far as I know, growth recruitment for acquiring other dentists was not aggressively pursued due maintaining the client base in this small town and maintaining a good income in this area. I will have more information once I go to the lab and speak with his wife and coworker of the lab to see what is needed to continue to keep this business up and running. As of right now, ceramics is the biggest void, but expertise in all areas is preferable. Please call or email me @[email protected] or call me @ 651-470-4891 with any inquiries...Thank you

D

dental1975

Reaction score
needing help

i am available for piecework if you are interested.