Full mouth case on Ti bars

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Well I think the work looks pretty darn nice for someone who claims it's not a strong suit.

Ha ha ha !! Thanks for the kind words !! When legends gives you lemons, make lemonade even if you’re a orange juice guy right ??

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Driz... I'm sure you did a bang up job...but I'm missing the party. I'm not seeing the pictures.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
WTH , I can't edit my post ! Auto correction made a mess and instead of ''life'' it wrote ''legends'' . What is wrong with you auto correct ??

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score

Hey everyone, just got pictures from the dentist who worked the case I posted above. Really pleased with the result in the mouth !!
Great work...as usual D[emoji5]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

S

shico999

Reaction score
any one have idea about the dental milling 4820 weiland

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hey everyone, today I drove to the practice to take some decent pics of the full mouth case one month after it was placed. Really happy with this one !

You are too much!!!! What a Fabulous result of your knowledge and technique!!! Need to visit you some day, give me an excuse [emoji6]

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
You are too much!!!! What a Fabulous result of your knowledge and technique!!! Need to visit you some day, give me an excuse [emoji6]

Ha ha ha !!! Thanks for the kind words !! Google Chania, Crete . You will find many excuses to visit for sure !

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Ha ha ha !!! Thanks for the kind words !! Google Chania, Crete . You will find many excuses to visit for sure !
[emoji5]