Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
no, then the price would have gone up.

but that would be the ultimate irony.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Congrats Tyler on recouping some of your investment. Very difficult to sell these things for a decent price.

Good luck with you new Haas!!!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
no, then the price would have gone up.

but that would be the ultimate irony.

I knew that mill would not work and so I don't own One in the first place.

Bought the real deal right off the bat.

We are now building our HAAS with Renishaw Laser Tool probe systems.

Changing both of my HAAS this month to this system.

Waiting for England to manufacture custom units for me in smaller scale version, which will be more accurate then the larger units.

Measures diameter and makes adjustments automatically.

Non-Contact system which better suits our tiny fragile tools. +/- only 1um.

This is what you need if you want to cut glass, and have better fitting abutments and bars.

Adjusts for diamond wear, and get perfect fitting interfaces every time.

Tyler will debate this for about a year, then try to add this himself eventually.

http://www.renishaw.com/en/nc4-non-contact-laser-tool-setter--6099

I highly doubt B&D would support this and I am sure Tyler is not getting this set-up.

Good Luck! You spent probably $50k more than necessary I bet, and get poor support for real milling of Implant parts. B&D only supports a very few interfaces you know? AND you are stuck with way more expensive disk shape of Titanium....Cannot use Square or Rectangles like me.

Bummer for you.

1778AF4B4DDDF8770483E9

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
Congrats on move "upward"! I wish I saw that you were looking for a bar-milling/ti implant milling machine sooner... I would have loved to have you here to evaluate our equipment as well. Especially because we now have an entry level machine configuration that's more of an apples-to-apples comparison to the Haas in price and features but still performs as well as our standard model. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor!

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Has this been relisted on eBay? If it is, I know a guy in CA. that may have some interest.

S

Slayfin

Reaction score
I am putting our Imes Icore 450i up for sale. It is time we move to a bigger machine. It has been a great machine and will satisfy all of your needs. It can mill zirconia, wax, pmma, ti abutments, CrCo, and emax cad. I am posting it for 75k. It is a package deal comes with advanced Sum3d, 450i wet mill package, and official Imes Icore 450i table. I built a custom bracket for the monitor and converted the monitor to a touch screen on a swivel to allow more room on the table. We have had the machine for 11 months and have had zero problems, again we just need to upgrade our machine since we have built up our Ti abutment business. I will also be including all of our stock of emax blue blocks and stock of Ti abutment blanks, analogs, and screws. We just check the hours on the mill and it has 547 hours.
Would you mind givíng me info about the machine please? :D

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Yes I did relist it but it just sold and buyer will be here Thursday to pick it up.