For sale medit se scanner from origin closed version

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
I am selling my origin intelligence medit se scanner with Exocad base software, implant ,true smile, articulation and scan bodies for Zimmerman sv(3.5-4.5-5.7) straumann bl (nc x2-nc) and Nobel replace wp and 6.0.
This is the closed version and was delivered new on 4/16/12
This would now cost over $11,000 from origin
All yours for $8000 plus shipping

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Hi Pete, did you ever get to try the new Intelligence-S? any reviews on it. Thanks!!

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Hi Pete, did you ever get to try the new Intelligence-S? any reviews on it. Thanks!!

Yes, A friend of mine has that scanner. The thing I liked the most was the ability to scan a full size articulator for the bite. The thing I liked the least was using the exo scan software instead off the medit identica scan software.
For me personally I like the medit scanner over the intelligence s scanner.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DarrenS

DarrenS

Reaction score
When you say closed, does that mean that you are locked into using a specific company for milling? This is all kinda new to me.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
yes, only B&D.

File is very encrypted.

Scanner is closed, CAD software is closed.

No stl files to be found.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Yes closed thru B&D little more than two years left on four year contract. Files can be converted to stl for $5. I have had this done a few times. Scanner can be opened by B&D just pay the difference between open and closed. I have been very happy with this scanner I'm just looking to go another direction.

Pete

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
With this scanner,what has been your experience with what you have been getting in return from B&D? What materials have you been scanning for (i.e., e.max,wax, zirconia)? Are B&D's turn-around times decent? When you say new direction. Are you getting away from scanning or going with an open system? Sorry with all the questions, but I am getting more serious about jumping into the scanning for myself and am trying to "wade" through all of the information that I have gathered so far.

DarrenS

DarrenS

Reaction score
Yes closed thru B&D little more than two years left on four year contract. Files can be converted to stl for $5. I have had this done a few times. Scanner can be opened by B&D just pay the difference between open and closed. I have been very happy with this scanner I'm just looking to go another direction.

Pete

Who is B&D? What would the cost be? Not familiar with what type of scanner this is. PM me anytime or reach me at the office 727-799-1011.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
This is a medit se scanner with Exocad software.
Yes I have been happy with the products I've received from B&D er Origin er precision milling center.
I do most of my abutments, all of my zirconia and some of my wax ups with this scanner. I've tried emax but I do a lot of pressing here so right now milled emax doesn't make sense. Turn around times have been as advertised or shorter.
I'm either going to sell this scanner and buy another or I'm going to open this one up. It was a great way for me to get started but i do quite a few keystone prima implants and they do not have this platform in there library and they have zero instrest to add this and they flat out refuse to install glidewells implant library. If they supported this platform I would not be selling.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom