Ez mill ?

CRWNMKR

CRWNMKR

Reaction score
Anybody have any reviews on the ez mill from Cadblu, just curious on the difference between them and the Roland desk top. Thanx

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Anybody have any reviews on the ez mill from Cadblu, just curious on the difference between them and the Roland desk top. Thanx

Good machine, I use it daily. No maintenance as far as just keeping things clean and changing burs and the included cam software is the easiest to use that I've seen. It takes the thinking out of milling, very 'EZ'. If you just want to load your files and hit START and forget about it then get the ezmill. If you want to play around with all your settings and fine tune the cam and spend a ton of time figuring all of that out then look at another mill. FYI the ezmill is the same as the jensen mill, weiland mini and a handful of other mills out.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Same mills on the EZ, Mini, Eco, etc, with different Cams..

Last edited:
A

ALPHA

Reaction score
Using CadBlu EZ mill also for Zr abd wax pucks....other than having issues to fit Long spans in 18mm pucks its Ez to use unit.
would like to find out if there any special firing protocal with the Zr or it same material as any other blocks and Ovens?
Ty

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
Do you find it hard replacing new tools in proper set up?? as i find it easy to mix up the Burs .
Other Q is how many times do you replace in a month?? Also any Zr chipping issues
TY